Another Allan Funt moment...

Name
Lee Stockwell
Allan Funt if I remember correctly, candid camera guy.

If you follow me around you'll sometimes get better pix than THAT, but this is Kentucky, and I'm a bit discreet.

ps. the "music" annoys me more than the dirty water.

:-)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It should be a "PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT".... :!:

From the "lOOks" of that nEiBorHooD..he was doing about a $1000.00 of street ImpRovEmeNt.!

He is LUCKY....that is NOT his blood running under the TrUcK.... :shock:

Nice "cLeAn" Van THouGh... !gotcha!

-JB-

Name
JB
"Oh the humanity!" :cry:

Sorry the tattling is getting old, just my opinion.

Big deal, what's next some oil refinery dumping MILLIONS of crude oil into the Gulf of Mexico or something! :roll: ... THAT concerns me.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
714 is here in orange county... those guys only do craptown work. But if they will be dumping on the street California state will get them sooner or later.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
If all of us dumped in one spot it wouldn't come close to the damage BP just did to the ocean. I can't believe the gov let them use dispersants to break up the oil so we could not remove it from the ocean.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I pulled up to a local carpet cleaner the other day to talk......... he was cleaning an apartment complex.. He was in the drivers seat....... He opened his door stuck his hose out and pulled the knob, out it went.. He said that way he cant get caught, it being by his door lol

Name
Ron lippold
sure he dumped water. for crying out loud. clean all the trash out of the alley. fix your oil leaks on your cars and sweep your own stoop first...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you're going to dump like that at least dump it on grass or some soil where most of the "stuff" will get absorbed/filtered.
dumping it on the road like that means it will definitely end up in the surface water where it can cause environmental issues. Just because BP has made a huge mess of things doesn't mean our little mess won't have an effect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom