Another Big THANK YOU, RW!

Jimbo

I just paid off the 06 Chevy Duramax Extended van that RW was so kind to let me use a 'Friends and Family' GM discount voucher on...Thank you very much again, RW!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Sure, Jimbo. I hope it lasts u a few more years! You know....GM sued me a few years ago because they said I didn't prove that all my GM family purchases were legit. They sent me a bill from some GM Atty in Detroit for almost $60,000....payable on receipt! I had to put together a list of birth certificates, marriage licences........proof that all those that bought GM's vehicles under my name were relatives. And they cut me off from purchasing GM vehicles untill 2027! (the only thing I'll be buying in 2027 is a wheelchair) Well, once I cleared up all the paper work, Gm sent me a nice letter that all was well, and that I could go ahead and purchase GM cars with my discount again.

How thoughtful of them.

Mike Draper

you should have sent them a letter back saying" I'll be purchasing Toyotas from now on, and so will all my family members".

Jimbo

Well, an even bigger thank you, Bob! You sure sent an amazing amount of sales to GM!

I'm watching the mail for another 0% offer from them.....for a Corvette!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jimbo said:
Well, an even bigger thank you, Bob! You sure sent an amazing amount of sales to GM!

I'm watching the mail for another 0% offer from them.....for a Corvette!

I heard on the radio, that a dealer here has a corvette coming in....they are doing a new price structure for them i guess...

49k....instead of the one they have on the lot thats 65 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mike Draper said:
you should have sent them a letter back saying" I'll be purchasing Toyotas from now on, and so will all my family members".
Well.....my family has already bought Hondas and Lexexes (Spelling?) Together, my family has bough over 3/4 million in cars over the years from GM through my discount.

Back
Top Bottom