Another fairy tail..

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Cooper.

The Nellos lies appear to have run their course so lets entertain the gang here this weekend by you telling us what a stand up guy Ken Harris is again..

I think I'll call Nick, Joe, Ken and you the Brothers Grimm

Start with how Ken always delivered what was promised in a timely fashion, I just love that one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How about "The Brothers Slim" as in slim chance you'll get what you asked for, when you asked for it! :p

Disclaimer: I Actually don't know any of those listed and have only spoken briefly on the phone with Nick a couple of times.
The above was just a joke, the statement, not their products! If their products are a joke it is merely a coincidence.
:mrgreen:

G

Geez , you do know this sory is gonna involve Greenie , dont you ?? Its kinda making me feel like YOU dont like him anymore .

Mikey P

Administrator
The facts are out there concerning the Greenie/Ken relationship.

Lisa and I were there as well as many members here.

You were not, so it is very entertaining to hear your third party take on the whole event.

Start with how Ken was the inventor of the teflon glide. Tell us how the first glide came to be.

G

I know the fairy tale version has you and Al Gore working together to create an eco friendly glide that has the power to climate change , cure aids , and feed the hungry - tofu of course.

G

Mikey P said:
homophobe too James?

Im guessing your think Brokeback mountain is a love story right ?? And every scene in " Milk " was inspirational ??

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
more reasons for not having cable!

I saw posted on the KleenBoard where one guy was complaining to Ken that his glides never arrived and Ken said they were in the mail. I simply posted that time will tell then! If the glides arrive within a reasonable time, Ken was telling the truth. If they didn't then he was BSing to cover his ass.
They never arrived.

The real funny thing is, which is either a credit to his marketing/salesmenship or to the forgiving nature of some people, but people will continue to order stuff from him.

Bob Foster

The unfortunate thing about this thread is that people who were very involved to the issue probably for legal reasons will chose to not say much.

That doesn't mean they don't have a personal opinion about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom