another great cuff from Mytee......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
got in a swivel reducing cuff the other day....been putting it thru is paces and it has been working out great.....

IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

every now and then when I have a shorter run and do not need the 2.5 hose...instead of having to pull out the home growen adapter to get it to fit on the filter box.....now I can just put it straight on....

IMG_5206.jpg

IMG_5205.jpg

this is a must for anyone who is using the 2.5 inch hose..........

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
maybe he sent me a nasty PM about not liking the cool cuffs as much as the mytees.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Jim Martin said:
[quote="steve g":2ewcmhsn]looks like it also connects right up to a cool cuff, wonder how joe like that??

fits like a glove.............[/quote:2ewcmhsn]

Thats just WRONG!!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
John, you know I respect you. You have always treated w/ the upmost respect, but what I see (IMO) is that if you could not buy them, then you just take them. This is not a good moto for our kids. As you know, once something is made, it's very easy to duplicate. I understand you have a business to run and you were setting your machines up for cool cuffs, but IMO, I think you should of worked a little harder with the real innovator of Cool Cuffs.

Well if the glove fits? thathurts

Name
John LaBarbera
Erik said:
John, you know I respect you. You have always treated w/ the upmost respect, but what I see (IMO) is that if you could not buy them, then you just take them. This is not a good moto for our kids. As you know, once something is made, it's very easy to duplicate. I understand you have a business to run and you were setting your machines up for cool cuffs, but IMO, I think you should of worked a little harder with the real innovator of Cool Cuffs.

Well if the glove fits? thathurts

Erik the respect was mutual, however, you don't know what you are talking about. There is more to the story than you know, and I'm not willing to discuss it at this point in time. Before you express an opinion, however, it's good to get all the facts.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
John, you're right, I don't know all of the facts. I'm just going off of what I read on the forum and from my own experience, I know how hard it is to come up with a product from nothing.

Mikey P

Administrator
Any and all relationships blown with Joe are Joe's fault IMO.

the guy lives in his own clouded world with very unrealistic expectations.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
My opinion.(I have the 2")

They are great cuffs. But, I wish they could change the "finger tip " groves to make them easier to get apart.

As they get bigger than 1 1/2 they get harder to get a good grasp on them.(at least for me)

IMHO:If the grooved were spaced apart so finger tips could get between the groves they may be easier to get apart.

I have to have my tech take apart the hoses. (OK maybe I'm a wimp or my hands suck from cleaning carpets for over 25 years)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dude your hands are smaller then mine???....damnnnn

its getting the 2.5" stuff apart i have issues with

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom