another lifted post from ICS

Mikey P

Administrator
Re: Mikey's Board is Out of Ideas - Pirates them from ICS
Posted By Gregory Cole on 12/18/2010 at 11:56 AM

Dave,

failing to moderate a board can prove to be very dificult and at time costly. Especially when a major advertiser say 'pull that post or i am pulling my $5k a month in advertising"

five grand? :shock:

damn! hell yes I would pull all sorts of posts if it meant that kind of money.

as it is for $150 to $550 I just tell them to kiss my ass.

Name
Lee Stockwell
If an advertiser consistantly felt they needed to act that way they would likely be better served by investing a few hundred dollars in better customer service.

If they have a great product and great service they will be immune from any bad press.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Mikey P said:
Re: Mikey's Board is Out of Ideas - Pirates them from ICS
Posted By Gregory Cole on 12/18/2010 at 11:56 AM

Dave,

failing to moderate a board can prove to be very dificult and at time costly. Especially when a major advertiser say 'pull that post or i am pulling my $5k a month in advertising"

five grand? :shock:

damn! hell yes I would pull all sorts of posts if it meant that kind of money.

as it is for $150 to $550 I just tell them to kiss my ass.
Which is why this board is so much fun somewhat amus

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Lee Stockwell said:
If an advertiser consistantly felt they needed to act that way they would likely be better served by investing a few hundred dollars in better customer service.

If they have a great product and great service they will be immune from any bad press.

Bad press is one thing. However baseless, malicious attacks simply because someone failed to take their medication is another.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Greg those people who do that have been dying off like flies around here.

Good service and good product still come out on top. I can think of several manufacturers or distributors who endured firestorms and came out the better for it.

Thanks,
Lee

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Lee Stockwell said:
Greg those people who do that have been dying off like flies around here.

Good service and good product still come out on top. I can think of several manufacturers or distributors who endured firestorms and came out the better for it.

Thanks,
Lee

I agree they have been dying off like flies, But I am confidentthat during the heyday there are several distributors, manufacturers that didn't survive partially due to bad press.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom