Another Posty Note On The Check

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Received a check last week from a customer in the mail. "As always our carpets make the house look brand new! You rock!! Thanks, Trish" And the rock was underlined twice. LOL. Doug Cox eat your heart out. LOL. You top 25 carpet cleaners should get these notes frequently. If you dont PM me and I will take you out of the rankings. Everyday I strive to be the next Loren England.

Golden Boy

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh wow, they took the time to include a note on a check they had to mail you. shiteatinggrin

How about a thank you card, note, email, phone call days after the job is complete and paid for, just wanting to tell you how happy they are with the job you completed?

That is the sign of a truely pleased client.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Old news Golden Kid

The new top carpet cleaners are Green Guy and Green Gurl.

The top place always goes to the loudest and brashest, on this here lovely board.

Work on posting something ridiculously outrageous and loud, keep it up for sometime.
And you will qualify.

I guarantee it.

And leave Doug out of it.
After devil dog left, he is the only one here that tells it as it is Ivebeensold

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Becker said:
How about a thank you card, note, email, phone call days after the job is complete and paid for, just wanting to tell you how happy they are with the job you completed?

Actually, I think a "Happy Ending" has it beat.

charles

Hey Waldo, and when you get really good, you'll
actually be able to make a good living cleaning carpet
full time. Hang in there, you'll get there someday.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Becker said:
Oh wow, they took the time to include a note on a check they had to mail you. shiteatinggrin

Sounds more like an obsessive compulsive disorder :p

Becker

Name
Becker
I'd be happy and shut up if the check cleared

Don't think ya understand what I mean....

When sending a check for services it is easy to include a note. ( big deal )
But if services are paid for, and the client takes time a few days later to send a thank you note, or call to thank you again... That means something.

Better yet,,,, referrals!!

But I enjoy the thank you calls, gift cards, thank you cards, notes, and reviews online.

lance

You are right Becker. Taking the time to write a note later on and send it out tells you how happy they are with you and your business. I would put a big star next to there name and never forget them.

People like that are just waiting to tell everybody they know how great of a job you did.

PS....I fell sorry for Loren. Waldo, don't spill your beer while you are stalking him.

gasaxe

Waldo said:
Received a check last week from a customer in the mail. "As always our carpets make the house look brand new! You rock!! Thanks, Trish" And the rock was underlined twice. LOL. Doug Cox eat your heart out. LOL. You top 25 carpet cleaners should get these notes frequently. If you dont PM me and I will take you out of the rankings. Everyday I strive to be the next Loren England.

Golden Boy

If you were truly "top 25" material your follow up call to verify your work would of allowed the customer to express her pleasure with your work then instead of having to send a note...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Note on a check boosts your EGO.

A note that is a positive review on Google boosts your INCOME!

Work to get real client reviews posted on google.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can see how you would be excited.......seeing as this is your first compliment! :p

Eazy...take it easy, I waz only kiddin..........bitch! :mrgreen:

Name
steve snail
Got a "post it note" in the form of a $75 dollar check stapled to the check for the job.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Steve in Omaha said:
Got a "post it note" in the form of a $75 dollar check stapled to the check for the job.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Beats me I only goy a $55 tip today.

Did get an other on-line review this morning from a client from yesterday.

POst it notes are too old school

iandallastex

Nice job Waldo. Sounds like you have a bunch of stalkers hatin on you. Maybe Lance is full of hate from having to wipe off boogers all day when detailing cars. Becker seems to move his business from city to city. Maybe he is dodging child support payments. If I had those kind of problems I would be a hater too. Keep up the good work.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I cleaned Elizabeth Jensen's carpets last year in December and again this year

she use to have COIT clean the carpet

She was watching use like a hawk for a few minutes today. Asked her what was wrong.

She says that when you cleaned the carpets last year they dried pretty fast, I was just making sure you were using water :shock:

got a $20 tip from her even after we gave her the senior discount

yesterday Holly just left the front door open and a signed blank check on the counter with the note that said just fill in the amount and leave me the bill

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
All customers are happy with the job. that is until they see the bill for all the extra stuff they added while you were there..

John Watson

steve frasier said:
I cleaned Elizabeth Jensen's carpets last year in December and again this year

she use to have COIT clean the carpet

She was watching use like a hawk for a few minutes today. Asked her what was wrong.

She says that when you cleaned the carpets last year they dried pretty fast, I was just making sure you were using water :shock:

got a $20 tip from her even after we gave her the senior discount

We have had a couple of clients tell us that they noticed the carpets are drier the last few times compared to a few years ago and they thought we didn't use enough water then but it looked and felt clean.

I had to explain our new wand, the glide, higher pressure, more flo, higher temp and the better extraction we now use..

yesterday Holly just left the front door open and a signed blank check on the counter with the note that said just fill in the amount and leave me the bill

Happens all the time, They leave us notes that milk or pop and cookies are in the fridge..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom