Another Quality Cleaner in the Phoenix Area, giving us a good name!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

It's disgusting what B S companies do...but as a homeowner you gotta be real stupid to expect to pay only 4.95 a room...

And even though he says he was gona be ok with it if the 30 was doubled to 60 dollars, he still qualifies as an idiot.

These customers seriously need to look at themselves too, to figure out if they would or could make a living with 5 bucks a room cleaning. Or doing ANY type of work to make a living and those wages.
Why would they think the service company would come in with such low prices and do work?

The business would become a charity giving away their own monies doing that.

Common sense is what missing from these people's life...

Reactions: Mikey P and Derek

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I agree! I think it's funny though that this guy doesn't understand why the customer would be pissed. I've love to see the hidden camera conversation the customer and his wife must've had when he found out how much she agreed to pay!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Oh, he understood why she was pissed. I'm sure he hears from pissed customers hourly. He just has his act down and is playing the part.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Did you see the invoice

What the hell is a sublet fee of 9%?

And travel charge for a service in the city of $25.00?

This guy sounds like a scam artist for sure!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I think it's refreshing to see energetic carpet cleaners and fresh-faced customers engaged in commerce. I've been to Phoenix and it's quite lovely, what with the desert and the mountains. Isn't it normal for carpet cleaners to charge $415 for five rooms, especially for the prevacuumers on MB?

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think it's refreshing to see energetic carpet cleaners and fresh-faced customers engaged in commerce. I've been to Phoenix and it's quite lovely, what with the desert and the mountains. Isn't it normal for carpet cleaners to charge $415 for five rooms, especially for the prevacuumers on MB?

Yes, but our customers know it going in.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Had a few phone calls over the last week from people who hired the telephone poll $40 for 3 room cleaners. Brown spots are appearing on their carpet all over. Said their carpet was clean for 4 days and then spots started appearing everywhere and the lips on the stairs are black. They tried to call the number they got from the phone ball back, and the number was disconnected. There's one company here in Vegas that uses 6 different business names for the same cleaning company. All 6 have horrible reviews on Yelp and else where. lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

Anyone foolish enough to think they are getting value at 3-rooms for $40.00, got what they deserved. Pay less, you get less!

Tough lesson but damn don't be so cheap!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I agree with you for about 95 percent of the time, the other 5 percent or so the deals are magical and true!

One of my buddies sent me a pic of opa carpet cleaning special on a corner of an intersection that stated 5 dollars a room.

Under the pic he says "why are you so expensive when these guys are doing for 5 dollars?"

I told him to call them next time and then call me back after he understood why.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Had a few phone calls over the last week from people who hired the telephone poll $40 for 3 room cleaners. Brown spots are appearing on their carpet all over. Said their carpet was clean for 4 days and then spots started appearing everywhere and the lips on the stairs are black. They tried to call the number they got from the phone ball back, and the number was disconnected. There's one company here in Vegas that uses 6 different business names for the same cleaning company. All 6 have horrible reviews on Yelp and else where. lol

And you come in to save the day with the host method or some other "dry" method? Do you also make sure the customer gets an education about the horrible steam cleaning? Just wondering....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I believe that's why carpet manufacturers not only recommend but require proof it was HWE within 18-months of purchase. Its so they can sell more once its ruined.:oldrolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

I got a guy putting up signs on stakes around town, carpet cleaning $12.00 per room

He brings in a porty and tries really hard had a polyester white carpet with black TL and grease spots, Dude didnt have a chance, browned out looked horrible the step wicked really bad! easy fix!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom