Another question for the Twins...

Mikey P

Administrator
The NOBS class...

Just how hip is this session?

Will it turn a Greg Cole Sub Contractor into a Ron Werner over night or just a Hagopian chimp into a guy with a vacuum cleaner, a Grandi Groomer and a somewhat less cloudy understanding of the difference between Red Relief and Stain Magic??

The No BS Carpet and Upholstery Class will insure that your competition cannot clean better than you!

…it's the most practical carpet and upholstery cleaning class you will ever take, bar none!

Jon-Don is taking a No BS approach to making our customers as successful as possible. So what do we mean by No BS? We mean no politics, no testing, no theory; just true, practical, hands-on training taught by some of the industry’s best instructors.

In one day, you’ll not only learn how to clean carpet and upholstery but also how to remove tough spots like mustard, shoe polish, Kool-Aid™, iodine and a whole lot more faster and easier than ever before. You and your technicians will have the skills and the confidence to turn the toughest cleaning jobs into a piece of cake.

If you are looking for cleaning methods that work, if you don’t want to waste a lot of time testing a boatload of chemicals and tools to find out what works and what’s just fluff, if you’re willing to have someone walk you through the best products and techniques for every cleaning method, then our one-day No BS class is exactly what you’ve been waiting for.

How many two-day classes have you walked out of saying “they could have summed it up in a day” and yet still had no idea what product to use? Now you can take a single day to dramatically improve your cleaning skills and start making money the very next day. That’s right, one day of No BS hands-on training and you’re back on the truck making money instead of sitting through a second day of war stories and theory.

In Just One Day You'll Learn :

1. How to clean carpets so well your competition will never, ever do a better job
2. How to clean upholstery with confidence
3. The secret to removing tough odors like urine from carpets once and for all
4. Confidence-building cleaning skills taught through simple hands-on training
5. Which product to use when to maximize performance
6. How to impress your customers with personal relationship skills that will make them trust you implicitly

We should be charging a $1000.00 or more for this class, because you’re going to walk away with all the skills you need to make more money and maintain your edge on the competition. You and your technicians will have the techniques and know-how to impress your customers, thus insuring that they will only use your company for all their future cleaning needs. But instead, we’re only charging $179.00—that’s less than the average carpet cleaning job! Yes, for about the cost of one typical carpet cleaning job and just one day out of your life you could change the way you do business, improve your cleaning skills and have the confidence to take on the competition.

By the end of the class, not only will you have the knowledge to improve your cleaning results, you’ll also learn how to build customer loyalty, creating better and stronger relationships that will lead to more referrals.

As always, Jon-Don guarantees your complete satisfaction. If you’re not thrilled with the class, if we have not lived up to our claims, then the class is on us. No questions, no third degree, we’ll happily give you your money back.

This class will include a Matrix chemical sampler package worth $175.00!! This package will include 1 gallon each of:
Grand Slam, Super Encapsoil Plus, All Fiber Rinse, Outset, Bottom Line, Lemon Fresh, 3M Scotchgard and 1 6lb Finish First.

Qualifies for 1 IICRC CEC's

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They give that class to you when you buy a TM from them.
Seems like a good training course...basic yet worthy of an old guy to get re acquainted.

Name
I'm Rick James
Maybe they can tell us why they rape cleaners. I bought a fitting from them for $5.91 and I saw the same fitting for $1.11 at Lowes. Not to mention I had to buy a whole new rake, when all I needed was a replacement head.

I was just curious.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
How many of those fittings do you think Lowes buys and sells compared to Jon Don Brent?

Thats not an excuse. Go down to your local mom and pop plumbing store and they can give you a way better deal than JD. You gotta admit that they mark some shit up really high vs elsewhere.

Why does JD not sell Judsons? No real return on repair and parts for JD?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sounds like you have a JD hard-on Brent. I have nothing but positive experiences from them as a first class operation. They don't carry Judson beciase Judson oesn't want them to according to Les in another post.

Name
I'm Rick James
Ken Snow said:
Sounds like you have a JD hard-on Brent. I have nothing but positive experiences from them as a first class operation. They don't carry Judson beciase Judson oesn't want them to according to Les in another post.

I have no problem with JD once learning what not to buy from them. Other than them not carrying new rake heads im cool with them. For the Seattle North Store its the guys that run it that make it shine.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What they "may" over charge for small things, they more than make up for in Customer Service. I bought a Spinner for $200.00 less than the same one in CA.
Both new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom