Another Radio interview today Mon 1-12-2015

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Everyone.

Tonight I am doing a live radio show here in St. Petersburg FL with a fellow cleaner Paul Etheridge. The show is "Service is in the Details".

If any of my friends and clients are interested, this is the information.

You can call in questions or comments (which would really be great) :) or even type in questions at the website during the live show .

The time is 6 pm EST (or for my Grand Rapids MN friends 5 pm Central)

Here are the links....Hope to see you at the show:)

https://www.facebook.com/ServiceisintheDetails .

http://lifeimprovementradio.com/

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Service is in the Details presented by Life Improvement Radio
January 9 at 7:49am ·
I am having my very first return guest on my show this coming Monday night starting at 6:00 p.m. The "one and only" Mark Saiger, owner of Saiger's Steam Clean has come all the way from Grand Rapids, Minnesota to be on my show!! Not really,,,,,lol. But, he is in town on vacation(blame him for the cold weather) and he is taking an hour out of his busy schedule to join me. If you think all floor cleaning companies are the same, THINK AGAIN!! Listen in to how he does business and the next time you are hire a floor cleaner, compare that company to his!! Of course, if you live in Grand Rapids, you are probably already using him.

:cool:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
20150112_112423.jpg
Currently on the beach walking this morning :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How did this happen Mark?

Paul Etheridge is a cleaner down here in the St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay FL area that we met somehow on Facebook.

He has been following me and just asked me to be part of the show as a guest, and I did via sitting in MN in my office....

Then, he knew I was going to be here this January, and we got together again....

Just a fun connection and Paul is talking about having the Burdicks on the show too :)

His show is "Service is in the Details"

Here is a link from the first show I was able to do, and the one we did yesterday, I will try to get the link on.

My wife was excited to meet Meg in person now.....she figured the wife's were going to have a lot of fun now :)

Shari was in the studio while we did the show....

This is the previous show:

http://lirpodcasts.com/podcast/service-details-episode-9-featuring-mark-saiger/

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
It was a fun time. I've known Paul for about 3 years. His ex wife and I spoke a few times when she was working in the business with Paul. We would share ideas and use each other for a sounding board when we were frustrated with our "business partners". I think we met through SFS, or at the least they followed my story on SFS and she reached out to me after finding me on the site.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB

I look forward to meeting Shari too! We'll get a few words out of her when she's on that panel at MikeysFest!!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom