Another reason to get your carpets cleaned........

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
brent said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34809699/ns/us_news-environment
Maybe if you use that vac,thay will clean the whole house for sure.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thanks Brent. I got that link from Mark Violand a few days ago and put it in our site.

Some years ago a local association supplied samples of waste tank water to a DCNR representative we knew. The guy was very fair minded and a customer of one of the members, and we thought it would be interesting to get his feedback about what exactly was in our waste water.

He came to a meeting to speak to us, and opened with:

"After reading what you extract from carpets, I'm going to have my own carpet cleaned more frequently, and make sure everyone I know gets it done, too. Your tanks were full of high amounts of herbicide, pesticide, and lead (which probably came from lead paint or outdoor pollution)."

I would have loved to have had him give us the reports and write an article, but he had to shy away from doing that, and could only talk from a personal perspective.

There is a lot of bad stuff "out there" that get's tracked "in there". Great to know that we can remove some of it, at least.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
As with most all other dangerous products (tires, baby food, dog food, tooth paste, dry wall), this sealer probably comes from China........their gonna get us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom