Another Small Upgrade with a little opinion

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Couldn't decide what type of chemical shelf to install in the chevy box and didn't know the available room till after TM install. I saw these at Bridgepoint in Louisville and decided to order from Mytee direct. Love them however, I was surprised to find out that the pre-drilled holes that line up the shelves didn't match up so I had to drill all new ones. What I like is that these eliminate the chemical reactions that happens on the SS shelves etc etc. Ordered boths sets of brackets not knowing for sure which ones I needed because of wheel well, so I need to try to return a set I didn't end up using. Will probably trade them in on one more shelf. Haven't installed the upper bracket support because I am not crazy about drilling holes into panels.

Wish mytee would come out with a 2-3 tier shelf that would hold 2 jugs in width, I have a perfect spot for that!

photo-63.jpg

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I am not a big fan of Interlink / Bridgepoint but if you liked the product displayed at the dealer why didn't you buy from them? They performed a service to let you see the shelving. Did Mytee know you had seen it at the dealer?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
if you liked the product displayed at the dealer why didn't you buy from them? They performed a service to let you see the shelving.

Who cares?

:stir:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, another Doug nipping at my heals! lol,jk. Doug I saw them at Bridgepoint and later decided I would get them. I did save some money but that wasn't really the reason I didn't get them there, I just wasn't sure of the placement etc etc etc when I was there. They have seen them installed at least now on 2 occassions and haven't been bothered by the fact. They have treated me right and I have also treated them the same. If I had acted on the spur of the moment I would have put them in the wrong place. I like to dweal over some decisions before acting.

Ashley, if I "show" them to you then you must order them through me! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom