Another thank you John Olson post!

Al

I was talking to John at MF about an automatic pumpout for my powermatic and he happened to have a couple of the original pumpouts that sit outside the machine and he said they work great, then I mentioned I needed second TM.

John had a "buddy deal'' on powermatic that sounded real good, so I was going to buy it when I got back from the fest.

I get home to find out our TM was crapping out, we managed to limp through our jobs untill yesterday when the motor blew!

I called John and he and his team stopped everything they were doing to help us, John said the most important thing was to get us up and running!

They pulled a low hour motor off a machine that they had for sale and they got the powermatic on a pallet along with 2 auto pumpouts. John also Included hoses, reels and wand in the deal.
They got it shipped same day! John was outa breath when he called to say they made it in time!

So by this time next week I should have 2 TM's with auto pumpouts on the road.

I feel really confident that John is giving us a great deal!

Plus I won the fresh water tank at MF to go with it :shock:

Thanks John!!! 8)

And a big Thank You to Mikey's Board!!!!! This deal would never have happened without MB

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's awesome of John!

Glad to hear all continues to go well with you Al.

I'd just make sure you're not late on your payments! :shock:

lorabadass.jpg

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
She certianly seems like she would like to shoot something 8)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You are very welcome Al.

As for the wife

She promised to never shoot me but as she likes to gently remind me she never promised not to stab me.

This is her back up carry weapon
3300.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so i take it no airsoft guns at work :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No we have these
s7_228819_999_01

Gamo® Whisper Deluxe Air Rifle Combo
•One of the quietest air rifles you can buy
•Zips .177-caliber pellets up to 1,200 fps.
•Adjustable trigger
•Includes 3-9x40mm w/duplex reticle scope and mount
This sharp-looking, sharpshooting air rifle incorporates state-of-the-art muzzle porting and noise-baffling technology to make it one of the quietest air rifles you can buy. A spring piston break-barrel action zips .177-caliber PBA Raptor pellets along at 1,200 fps. (50 rounds included). The 3-9x40mm scope has a duplex reticle and a single-piece scope mount is included. Auto cocking safety, manual trigger safety. Two-stage adjustable trigger.
Cocking effort: 30 lbs.
Overall length: 43.3".
Weight: 7.25 lbs.

To get maximum results from the sound-reducing feature of the Whisper Deluxe and Whisper VH, lead pellets should be used. The included PBA Raptor ammo will result in higher speeds and will be quieter than when fired from standard models. However, it will still produce a cracking sound due to the pellet raveling at supersonic speeds.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I shot those and my kill rate to fly off rate went down. Went back to RWS Super H Point and the rate went back up. I don't think those leave enough wound damage but they penetrate further so sometimes that will make up the difference. I am just sharing my experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom