Answering Service

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Do any of you guys who typically handle the phones have a call service you love and trust when you’re on vacation or just overloaded and burned out?

My wife’s been running our office for 28 years and never takes a break really.
I want to see if I can find a service that can answer all the random questions we get, cancels and rescheduling, keep in contact with the technician on schedule changes and all the different things you guys know we deal with.

Shes so concerned about it because we provide over the top customer service.
She makes them feel comfortable knowing without a doubt they’re choosing the right company for their service if you know what I mean?

Thanks for any help you guys may have

Bill

Name
Lee Stockwell
Do any of you guys who typically handle the phones have a call service you love and trust when you’re on vacation or just overloaded and burned out?

My wife’s been running our office for 28 years and never takes a break really.
I want to see if I can find a service that can answer all the random questions we get, cancels and rescheduling, keep in contact with the technician on schedule changes and all the different things you guys know we deal with.

Shes so concerned about it because we provide over the top customer service.
She makes them feel comfortable knowing without a doubt they’re choosing the right company for their service if you know what I mean?

Thanks for any help you guys may have

Bill
No one will ever be as good as your wife. I know your pain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom