Answers to Questions re Rotovac 360i-15

Rotovac

Name
Nick
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Rotovac has now introduced a new 360i with a larger 15" carpet cleaning head. The 360i-15 cleans about 25% faster than the standard 360i and has a combination of 2 holed and 2 slotted Teflon vacuum shoes which leave the carpet drier and run smoother than ever. The Teflon vac shoes create much less drag than steel shoes on the carpet so the 15” head actually is easier on the motor than the 12” Swoop head. The holed vacuum shoes leave the carpet drier than slotted but don’t pick up carpet filler fiber and debris as well. The combination of the two (holed and slotted) gets you the best of both worlds. You can also customize it any way you want (all slotted or all holed). The 15” head and shroud kit will retro fit on to any 360i. This 15" head has been thoroughly tested by numerous cleaners in the field with fantastic feedback. The 360i is a proven design and the 15" head comes with a 30 day money back trial so you really can't go wrong with this unit. Check it out at www.rotovac.com. [/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Reactions: truckmount girl

RIP IT

Name
Chris
One very happy Rotovac 360i owner here.

I picked mine up around two years ago after a demo on a commercial customers carpets that I have been cleaning for nearly 10 years. The difference between wanding was about three shades lighter and impressed the hell out of the owner. Obviously it takes a bit longer to clean but the results can't be beat.

The first job with my Rotovac was approx 1000 m2 of 15 year old Axminster carpet in a football clubs bar, gaming room and restaurant.

Plenty of chairs to move but took me 4.5 hours pretty much non stop on my own.

That job paid for the Rotovac.

The new larger head seems like a good idea to work faster as I already have both the standard head and brush head.

I know it's a very open ended question but what sort of longevity would you expect out of the teflon slots on the 15" unit?

Also, how are they attached to the head and what is the replacement cost of them?

Cheers Chris.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
The longevity is yet to be determined. We have had some heads in the field for over 6 months now that have worn down a little but still functioning great. They easily snap in and out of the head so you can easily replace or reverse the heads for even wear. Replacement cost is $29 ea.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
One very happy Rotovac 360i owner here.

I picked mine up around two years ago after a demo on a commercial customers carpets that I have been cleaning for nearly 10 years. The difference between wanding was about three shades lighter and impressed the hell out of the owner. Obviously it takes a bit longer to clean but the results can't be beat.

The first job with my Rotovac was approx 1000 m2 of 15 year old Axminster carpet in a football clubs bar, gaming room and restaurant.

Plenty of chairs to move but took me 4.5 hours pretty much non stop on my own.

That job paid for the Rotovac.

The new larger head seems like a good idea to work faster as I already have both the standard head and brush head.

I know it's a very open ended question but what sort of longevity would you expect out of the teflon slots on the 15" unit?

Also, how are they attached to the head and what is the replacement cost of them?

Cheers Chris.
We expect the average cleaner will get at least a year of use out of the Teflon heads. They are a press fit onto the disk so they are easy to remove and rotate for even wear. They cost $29 ea.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No they don't offer it with the brush. it would cause to much drag for the 360i motor. Why it has Teflon shoes instead of Swoop heads.

Ron K

John it seems to me the swoop heads wood agitate better.

Whats your impression??

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The xl will have swoop head with a bigger motor but the 360i motor is to small for the 15"' 4 swoop head. It weighs to much. At least that is how it has been explained to me. The Monson brothers are really good at what they do and if they felt this was the best and safest way to add the extra cleaning path to the 360i I'm going to trust them. Of you want a 15" swoop head then the XL will be the ticket but it is still at least a month out from what I understand

Mikey P

Administrator
full-profile360i15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom