anti-allergy cleaning

is anyone currently, or have used in the past, masterblends anti-allergy cleaning solutions for allergy suffers, if so, what kind of results did it achieve. thinking about pushing it in my next marketing but want to get alittle bit of feedback before i did.

Bjorn

anti allergy cleaning is something I don't think you can quite guarantee

with out plenty of weasel words

might help, has been known to help

Independent study shows improvement

may improve over can improve

might improve environment for asthma sufferers

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I tried to push cleaning for allergy/asthma sufferers. I got a few jobs, but not enough to use it as a marketing gimmick. The MasterBlend stuff seemed OK = I never got any complaints.

I started to worry about the legal issues of cleaning for people with health issues as well.

MasterBlend had some brochures you could give to your customers about the anti-allergen products, I handed some out when I did air duct cleaning and landed a couple of jobs.

G

there are not issues cleaning for people with health problems just don't promise that it can improve the conditions other than a cleaner environment

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Gordon said:
there are not issues cleaning for people with health problems just don't promise that it can improve the conditions other than a cleaner environment

I have a friend that is a personal injury attorney that would tell you otherwise.

leesenter

I have used the product personally at home for years and do find a difference immediately after using it.
We have sold it for several years and actually have video on our home page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom