any feedback on service magic?

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Any body here use service magic .com with any positive results?
Thanks RD

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I asked this a while back. I think it depends on the area. Some folks have had a great experience with them.

I'll tell you this, if they get a whiff that you're a tiny bit interested, they won't !@#$ing leave you alone.

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
it works, some leads you will book and some you wont. Its just like anything, but you get to keep all of those customer names and Address for mail outs.

G

From what I've heard, it is all about timing. If you get the call from the customer and respond first then you have the best chance of getting the job.

Those who use an answering machine that gets checked randomly throughout the day should stay away from SM.

Don't be surprised if a SM rep is lurking these boards looking for threads just like this.

Bryan Irvin

I havent used em, but I can tell ya that when they have their broken english speaking phone reps call me, they dont seem to understand the word NO until you put the F bomb in front of it.

Bryan

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I used them for a while. If I was the first to get ahold of the customer, I could possibly get the job. I would have to explain what I was going to do better than the cheap ass that was going to show up after me. These leads want the lowest price. I gave them a lot of money for little in return.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I am in the same boat as Rob. First lead I booked at the golf course and it turned out to be $700 job. I thought I had hit a home run with this service. She had entered 2 requests, one for furniture and carpet. She had 6 companies - no 5 calling her non stop for an hour. She was pissed. This is a common occurance as there are often more than the "3" companies calling these customers.

After 5 months and many bogus leads, price shopping losers, and non-message/email returning customers, I am done. There is only one other V in my area and they are charging $19 a room and using this service. They have another location in another state that they are piggy backing off of for the reviews which helps their placement on the leads I am out. This is the most frustrating form of getting leads that I ever used.

This is good for the guy who has a female to answer the phone and book jobs as long as you are only booked out 3 days or less.

It does work for some folks around here as they have 30+ reviews. Not for me or the type of custy that I am looking for.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom