Any ideas on buying a 6008 blower ?

gasaxe

ive got a roots 68 urai with very low hours on it probably 700 give or take. I bought brand new and ran it for less than a year before i bought my current v. it was ran on a rig i built. It was direct coupled to a john deer diesel. Its been stored in my shop for the past 2 years sprayed down with lube. I can send some pics if your interested. I think it was around 4000 plus shipping new. I would like to get 3000 out of it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i found the replacement for demien but the guy i used to get sais it might be a while before he gets anymore in. demien replaced his with a 6mp from sutorbilt. similiar to the 6mq aerotech is putting in their trucks now.

dealtimeman said:
i found the replacement for demien but the guy i used to get sais it might be a while before he gets anymore in. demien replaced his with a 6mp from sutorbilt. similiar to the 6mq aerotech is putting in their trucks now.

Can you let me know what you hear ?

Name
BradFenstermaker
You can put bearings in one over the weekend if you have a motion industry to match the bearings and seals?

I did my 59 afterLes Jones gave me a good pep talk the day before. Let me know if I can help.

Pulling the blower out of the truck is the hardest thing then getting your testicles back where they belong. Have friend there to help move the blower to the bench.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom