any ideas or help here??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Anyone got a spare waste tank floating around???

or a decent machine, they could take some payments on for a year till my truck is paid off, then get the rest in a chunk...

My tank went allllll religious on me, and went holy....took it in to get a leaked looked at, and as they were cleaning off the spots that looked like leaks, it got ugly fast.... :? :? :( :( :(

damnit i needed it to hold out for a year.... :x :x :x

Jay D

Name
Jay D
10 guage Mild steel tank with angle iron bracing about $200 to fabricate if you do it yourself. 4X 8 sheet will make a 3'x3'x1' tank. I know, I know it will never last. I'm making one this week for me. My last one lasted 5 years when I sold the machine to someone else. :roll:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
My tank went allllll religious on me, and went holy....took it in to get a leaked looked at, and as they were cleaning off the spots that looked like leaks,

if it's just on the bottom, try a band aid fix...epoxy finish .....the pour on stuff like they use for bar tops or burl log tables

you can buy it in pints, qts, 1/2 gal or gal .
It can poured to a 1/2" thick or better
I thing a half gal is of epoxy and hardner is about $50-60
mix it, and pour it on the bottom of a "CLEAN" tank and let it cure for a weekend

I donno how she'll work, nor how long it will last, but it's better than bubble gum....

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
meAt said:
floorguy said:
My tank went allllll religious on me, and went holy....took it in to get a leaked looked at, and as they were cleaning off the spots that looked like leaks,

if it's just on the bottom, try a band aid fix...epoxy finish .....the pour on stuff like they use for bar tops or burl log tables

you can buy it in pints, qts, 1/2 gal or gal .
It can poured to a 1/2" thick or better
I thing a half gal is of epoxy and hardner is about $50-60
mix it, and pour it on the bottom of a "CLEAN" tank and let it cure for a weekend

I donno how she'll work, nor how long it will last, but it's better than bubble gum....

..L.T.A.

thanks for that BUTTTTTT

its already in the scrap heap....took it straight there...

also there were holes on the sides to....i shoulda taken pics....

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Retrieve from the heap, clean and paint the inside, clean and wrap the outside with fiberglass.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Recycling at it's finest. I think it will work

best of luck
David

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ahhh haaa i got it...\

talked to a buddy of mine, who had bought an older heaper....that didnt take, so he & his brother bought a different one....so he has the tank from the prochem 800a i think it is...he will give me that to get me by..

thanks all

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
If the machine isn't junk, you could always look at cool mytee waste tanks.. Something to think about.. It could tranfer to another machine as well.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I have a used Stainless Steel Steam Genie SGD wastetank, PM me if you are interested.

It might be a bit pricey for what you are doing though. They really hold their value, since there is no life expectancy limitation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom