Any of you with skin issues?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I went to an embassy yesterday to deal with a new passport application (i collect citizenships)

When I had to put my fingers onto the glass scanner they couldn't get a read. I tried again. Again. Again. Other hand, same thing: couldn't get readable fingerprints. They needed two good prints from each hand. I guess I don't exist as far as fingerprints data goes. Lol..

After a while they were gona send me to a doctor to get a notarized statement that I lost fingerprints due to my work or whatever.

I can actually see my prints on my fingertips but they are very thin.

Any of you have issues like that with repeated chemical exposure?

I use latex gloves as much as I can but its inevitable that I get 40volume and other chems on my skin.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I guess I'm a reptilian....

Just get different citizenships for backup. Once you live in a bad situation, you always appreciate other possibilities open.

If for whatever reason I need to or have to, I can leave the US and legally live and work anywhere in Europe. I actually have job offers in EU but not as good as I do here so not leaving...yet.

3 different passports make traveling easier and safer sometimes..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Those that do a lot of fishing can also have the same problems.

The fishing line cuts the skin regularly, giving a different impression each time.

Don't ask me how I know. :icon_redface:

:yoda:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
@mikey

I'm planning on driving up there if things work out...since I have a trip planned for Europe in March/April. But no, I don't want your carving service- I'm ok without readable fingerprints.

@fred
Speaking from experience? :lol: :lol:

@doc

What's a replicant? Clones?

@lee
Canadian passport safer than what? American? Not in most parts of the world...the average joe really considers canada being the same as us the US...I'm talking regular people on the streets and shops in small towns. To them, canada is just America's hat.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This may be a good excuse for them to give us all an RFID chip....like Fido, before issueing DL or passport.

They would have to kill me first...nothing like that is going to mark me! If they somehow do it- I'd cut it out..Simple..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Boys, boys, boys. Give it a rest.

• First: Zee does not and will do anything within his means NOT to get an Israeli passport. He's trying to decrease not increase risk.
  • Second: His Hebrew I hate to tell you, is almost like Rich's, that is somewhat Google generated. So the Siamese theory is way far flung.
  • Third: Rich, that's how you treat me after all the times I've made my Sprinter available for you and the Chavezettes for your ball room dancing? And to think that I proudly told everybody that you do a mean funky chicken.

Sir Richard.... you...feel ....very....very....sleepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey and Zee

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Took my family to Disney last year and they could not get my prints for entry or next visits. I wonder if they grow back if you change careers.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

• First: Zee does not and will do anything within his means NOT to get an Israeli passport. He's trying to decrease not increase risk.
  • Second: His Hebrew I hate to tell you, is almost like Rich's, that is somewhat Google generated. So the Siamese theory is way far flung.
  • Third: Rich, that's how you treat me after all the times I've made my Sprinter available for you and the Chavezettes for your ball room dancing? And to think that I proudly told everybody that you do a mean funky chicken.

Wait....did someone say I wanted to move to Israel? I wana visit there for sure but never thought of actually moving there.

Ofer..its not google its those lame Rosetta stones and similar products that guide me.... :lol: :lol: they all suck compare to real life learning..

Reactions: ruff

Able 1

Name
Keith
Took my family to Disney last year and they could not get my prints for entry or next visits. I wonder if they grow back if you change careers.

Wow that's weird, I took my family this year and had the same problem.. I couldn't get it to work at all.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

My maternal great grandmother was a Levy. You know what that means..... I didn't know until I was working at a secular study place, and dear old Mrs. Steinburg told me I was Jewish, according to my heritage. Do I qualify for an Israeli:icon_question: passport?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
My maternal great grandmother was a Levy. You know what that means..... I didn't know until I was working at a secular study place, and dear old Mrs. Steinburg told me I was Jewish, according to my heritage. Do I qualify for an Israeli:icon_question: passport?
And I figure I'm a mutt with all the other DNA tossed into the mix.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And I figure I'm a mutt with all the other DNA tossed into the mix.

Hello Brother.

Now all that is needed for you to be an Israeli is to polish down your manners and drive like a type A personality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom