any opinions on the 16 inch evolution wand?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Finally buying my first brand new tm in aug which has a 47 blower (my back up truck has a 33) and I was hoping to treat myself to a new wand. I have a 12 inch greenhorn with hybrid I like for occupied residential but I was thinking about getting a 16inch evolution for empty apartments and wide open commercial to bust out a little more square footage faster since my new machine can handle a big wand. Any thoughts pros and cons on this wand?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Have a smaller evolution I won with a portable we won at connections in Florida a couple years ago. I did put a greenglide on it which made it better but after all the wands I have had, I'm glad I finally just spent the money and got the Prochem Titanium wands and pimped them out. Best wand I have ever used...and I have had and do have a few wands to choose from.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wow congrats! That made that a worthwhile trip!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Wow congrats! That made that a worthwhile trip!

Hey Richard,

The crazy part...my brother Dave won it the year before, then my son in law won in the next year! I was joking with my son in law and told him if he won it, I would have the business buy it from him to pay for his honeymoon in Hawaii. Don't think you could have seen a happier group at the event at that moment!

Mark

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I tried it and did not like it. Though in all fairness I hardly used it.
I know that John from Healthy Choice had them (may still have them) maybe he can tell more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom