any "portable only" owner operators here?

Name
George Valliant
If so, how long you been doing it now?

What other services you offer?

How'd you get started?

Would you like to have a truckmount? If so, how much longer till you get one?

Thanks,

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I ran portables till last year, bought a tnt and never going back shiteatinggrin I must say I had a great gig going before
and little overhead. I now have two trucks and had to get a bigger warehouse but I can do tile and grout.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am a porty only guy for almost 5 years now. I cleaned part time and kept my job till last summer so I have only been cleaning full time for a little less than a year. I love the simplicity of running a porty as well as the low over head and combined with the 175 I do pretty good work( I vlm also). I have seen growth due to my increased involvement and am fairly sure I will have no choice but to have a truckmount by summer. I love the portys i have but I will have several rentals to do this summer and the increased production a tm offers will be the only way i will be able to get all my work done. the other services I offer include: upholstery, rugs, carpet repair, wood floor cleaning and small cat 1 , or small cat 2 water losses mainly for existing custys only. I also do small vct jobs and occasionaly will clean commercial tile and grout.

Name
George Valliant
juniorc82 said:
I am a porty only guy for almost 5 years now. I cleaned part time and kept my job till last summer so I have only been cleaning full time for a little less than a year. I love the simplicity of running a porty as well as the low over head and combined with the 175 I do pretty good work( I vlm also). I have seen growth due to my increased involvement and am fairly sure I will have no choice but to have a truckmount by summer. I love the portys i have but I will have several rentals to do this summer and the increased production a tm offers will be the only way i will be able to get all my work done. the other services I offer include: upholstery, rugs, carpet repair, wood floor cleaning and small cat 1 , or small cat 2 water losses mainly for existing custys only. I also do small vct jobs and occasionaly will clean commercial tile and grout.

Hey Jon!

I remember you!

You tossed your name in the hat for that FREE truckmount.

You were my #1 pick to receive it. Now, wishing I had shouted it from the rooftops.

However, I have a feeling you be successful in this business with or without Harpers unit. Just think you're more deserving than the chior boy.

Notice you're looking for a good vacuum cleaner. I got a nice Dyson you're welcome to have for the cost of shipping.

God bless and don't work too hard.... :-)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lifetime POG. I've run TM's , but I don't see one in my future as this is my main lunch ticket.

CIMG1219-1.jpg

Vancouver20Aerial.jpg

My customers don't give a rat's azz what I use as long as the carpet comes clean this when I'm done.

100_0454.jpg

cleen2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom