Any reviews of this chaching program yet?

Name
Jesse
I bought it and never used it although I did try it out. I think I expected too much from it based off of reviews from others and the fact that Steve makes bad ass products.

I thought they were giving it away free, I believe I remember reading that a few months after I got it.

dgargan

I have been using it for about 10 years and for the price you won't find a better one. It will do everything you need to track you business. I'm looking at SM because of it's online ability but I think it's over priced. Right now I use "logmein.com" and I can access Cha Ching on my office computer from anywhere even my iphone. My problem is I wants my techs to be able to get to the scheduling program from the Ipads but I don't want them logging onto the office computer.

Ryan

dgargan said:
I have been using it for about 10 years and for the price you won't find a better one. It will do everything you need to track you business. I'm looking at SM because of it's online ability but I think it's over priced. Right now I use "logmein.com" and I can access Cha Ching on my office computer from anywhere even my iphone. My problem is I wants my techs to be able to get to the scheduling program from the Ipads but I don't want them logging onto the office computer.

So buy a cheap computer just for scheduling. Beats 50 a month if that's the only reason your looking at SM.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom