Any suppliers price gouging??

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Had a supplier here that I‘ve used for about 3 yrs tried to charge me 6.49 for a chemical sponge.
and laughed about it while saying ‘supply and demand’
How is a chemical sponge used in coronavirus?
maybe to wipe his uss cause I wasn’t buying it! Lost a customer.

Found it elsewhere for $1.47 per.

the nerve of them thieves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
suppliers here are holding standard pricing from what I've seen

members of the public who mass bought TP and setup online auctions trying to price gouge are trying to return it to the stores now..

you didnt need 5yrs supply?? no one else needs that either lol

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
suppliers here are holding standard pricing from what I've seen

members of the public who mass bought TP and setup online auctions trying to price gouge are trying to return it to the stores now..

you didnt need 5yrs supply?? no one else needs that either lol

some stores here are not taking returns until further notice due to the Chinese virus. Guess there stuck up their butts with tp until further notice. There will be an increase in crimes across America with robberies, hold up and assaults using a straw and spitball as a weapon.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I heard there is a truck mount supply company in Surrey charging some type of disinfectant fee before you get any service.
Yep. I had an upholstery tool in getting fixed. They didn't charge me that but I saw the sign. You know who saw a cash gouge and grabbed. On the other side I saw 12 of his trucks sitting idle. That's gotta bite.
If you want chems you have to call ahead and pick them up at the back. PC hands out gloves when you go in. Tatar is doing the backdoor boogie too.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Our suppliers HAVE ALWAYS PRICE GOUGED US!

Wands for $1800
Buckets of prespray for $180
Plastic hand tools for $600

Golly Jimmy. Let me help you here.

1 wands. Do you know how much ergonomic research into airflow costs to added in the metal of the wand? Not to mention the status of being a cutting-edge type of guy. A hipster status kind of thing.
2 Buckets of prespray. There's a lot more added to that bucket besides 15 dollars worth of chemicals. I know I'm being generous with the 15 bucks but I only use premium. Using what works will leave the carpet full of weapons grade plutonium.
3 plastic hand tools. My understanding was that gatekeeper thumb, carpal tunnel, dislodged tendons, and various dislocations of the shoulder leads to teams of researchers toiling away night and day for many years to come to the conclusion that plastic was more profitable than stainless steel.

I sincerely hope this posting will help to educate you and change your sinful ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredC

Village Idiot
I know you are kidding but:

history.jpg

I fixed the quote willy fd up

Reactions: Cleanworks

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
2 Buckets of prespray. There's a lot more added to that bucket besides 15 dollars worth of chemicals. I know I'm being generous with the 15 bucks but I only use premium.

Yeah...but is the bucket.. bLuE?!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yeah...but is the bucket.. bLuE?!

Nope. I use them for repairs mostly. They put a valve kit in my old detaler for under 20 bucks. Fixed a wand for 40. I don't buy parts as I asked about a pumptec and motor.$1200. I ended up with ordering 2 cat 1xp with motors landed customs taxes delivery for around 900. Great little pump used hard for 18 months so far and trouble free and I got 2 for 300 less than the one that lives here. I'm a cheap old bastard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom