Any Suppliers!!!

G

It will!

No we have a Butler there,

Steve H did $1200 there last week in Santa Cruz

I will be there again the week of the 15th, maybe we can hook up for the day?

G

Where I get the chems from they dont sell truckmounts,
I just taking bids and to see whos has the deal out there?

I dont want propane or fuel burning units just heat exchanger.

So thats it Mike no getting together? are you feeling the raff coming on you
I'm just like you I just want to make money,even you said it.
"Its Califorina you can get the money, its Cali"

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Suppliers cannot sell (NEW)truckmounts outside of their territory. If they do they lose their distributorship. Find out who locally sells them and buy it from them.

TimP

as long as you pick up the TM and not have it delivered/shipped to you I don't think it matters who you buy from.

TimP

Then what happens if you don't like the companys that sell equipment in your area? Buy used???

G

Why do I have to buy from area?

If you had what I want and the price I'm looking for you could not sell it to me?

TimP

capitalism should not be prohibited by TM manufacturers in my opinion.

It's not done by chemical manufactures due to the fact that they can't track it anyhow. And we all know how cheap we all can get our chems because of it. :roll:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
A Truckmount is a different animal. Buying used you don't have to worry about warranty issues as there is no warranty. I don't know a single company that would do the warranty work on a machine that was bought outside thier Area.The warranty rate is half or less of regular labor rate and it is paid in credit not cash. Part of taking on that responsibillty is built into the price of a machine.

Now as to your question about hating your disty thier are ways to handle that. I have sold machines to multi state companies that would need service in other areas. I have sent them a sizable check and told them the machine was coming in thier area and the check was a thank you for taking care of my customer who would now be their local customer for service. Not everyone does that though.

G

This is why I dont support or buy anything from Bridgepoint!

When I bought my Butler I was going to buy around $1200 of supplies form my local
Bridgpoint dealer and since I did not buy my truckmount from them it pissed them off
and they told me they would not work on it since I did not buy from them

So I told them to f- off! and walked out!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That was dumb of them. Butlers are a different animal then what we are talking about. I have some big companies that only buy butlers and I don't hold it against them. Now if they showed up with a new Prochem and wanted warranty work that would be different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom