Any Zipper owners want to dump their tool?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Here in a few weeks I might have an original one available for sale and will let you know, have to get my zipper order in first.

Last edited:
Name
Steve Lawrence
Out of both sizes I think. New ones available late December according to Eric.

BTW, I want the 15", newer model.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Unfortunately, the 15" Zipper Wand is on back order until the end of December. We have 13" units available with the ergonomic T-Handle & Wand Style Handle. These normally sell for $2,195.00, however since we are out of the straight handles, we are running a special for $1,995.00. The straight handles will be available in about 2 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 215
Reactions: tmdry
Name
Marcus
These zippers are here to stay......
I'm not surprised by the sales.....this increase is not just a fad..
It is a real cleaning tool with 30-40 percent better cleaning and dry time over any wand..
With less wear and tear on the arms...
Cap

Reactions: Erik

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have a 13" zipper (almost new), the straight handle. Bought it when I was looking for an employee and was planning on taking more commercial work. Decided not to have an employee and as a result I hardly do any commercial work. The Zipper works great, a few minor scratches.

I have it + spare two (1 front & 1 back) glides and the Teflon sides. Slot front, hole back.
Zipper- $1599.00
+ two glides and Teflon sides $139.00
+ shipping & insurance

p.m. me if you're interested

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
What's the bottom of these things(zippers) look like? Never seen one, nobody shows the bottom....

Is there a brush? How many jets? How much flow? Just a jet slot and two vac slots?

Unfortunately, the 15" Zipper Wand is on back order until the end of December.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have worked..on...with..and around a ton of different machines and tools most my life...after awhile you can weed out the hype and the crap.....the zipper is a very well built tool that will handle years of cleaning and does what it is designed to do......a great tool to have..

This one is 100 %.....JMA.................

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
With all the styles of handles being made what one does everyone who has a Zipper like the best for comfort and ease of use?

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
With all the styles of handles being made what one does everyone who has a Zipper like the best for comfort and ease of use?

I'll have to get those questions worked out too. I will get one in the Spring but want to make the right choice the first time.

Unlike buying the RotoVac 360i. I wish I would've gotten the XL or HOSS. Too proud to lose my shirt on the sale of the 360i.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I'm very interested in one also and you said what I was thinking in wanting the right handle for ease and comfort.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Unfortunately, the 15" Zipper Wand is on back order until the end of December. We have 13" units available with the ergonomic T-Handle & Wand Style Handle. These normally sell for $2,195.00, however since we are out of the straight handles, we are running a special for $1,995.00. The straight handles will be available in about 2 weeks.

Can you post pictures of the different style handles to choose from?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I tested the straight handle during 2 different shows....the one I have has a bent handle....I think the bent one is more comfortable then the straight one..plus it is eaiser to get under things.......

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I tested the straight handle during 2 different shows....the one I have has a bent handle....I think the bent one is more comfortable then the straight one..plus it is eaiser to get under things.......
With the bent Z shaped lower handle, you have the option to go with a wand style handle or a T-style handle. Depending on the job, the Z shaped handle allows you to bring the head of the Zipper closer to your body and when you push straight down it propels the head out. The T-style straight handle will go lower, you can almost bring it all the way to the ground.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Choice of handles is very personal, like a lot of tools here.
I liked the old style better (the T). You can practically get it all the way under furniture beds etc. and I felt like it was easier on me when using.

As Jim said, this tool is built like a tank. It is a pleasure to see somebody that does such quality work as Eric did. He should be proud of himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom