Anybody Else Going To Nicks Barbecue?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Nick personally invited me down to tour his facility. I want to see his EZ in action. If I like what I see I might pull the trigger on a Semi-New EZ. I needed to go down to the barbecue anyway there are a couple of cleaners down there flirtin with the Top 25. Nick is going to line me up with a 60 dollar room. Hopefully he has some Bed Bug Pre-Spray so I dont bring that crap back to Iowa. I might have to skip Mikeyfest. Mikeyfest has turned into more of a High Roller event. I think I might fit in better with the EZ crowd.

Golden Boy

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikefest a high roller event?? There are still people sharing rooms to save money~ unless there's another reason?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Waldo said:
Nick personally invited me down to tour his facility. I want to see his EZ in action. If I like what I see I might pull the trigger on a Semi-New EZ. I needed to go down to the barbecue anyway there are a couple of cleaners down there flirtin with the Top 25. Nick is going to line me up with a 60 dollar room. Hopefully he has some Bed Bug Pre-Spray so I dont bring that crap back to Iowa. I might have to skip Mikeyfest. Mikeyfest has turned into more of a High Roller event. I think I might fit in better with the EZ crowd.

Golden Boy
Dear Waldo:
from our conversations.....it is clear that you suffer from short term memory loss.......
and prolly ARE EZ material.......
It's 02...i only said it TEN TIMES......AND it's NOT free..........
Don't choke on yor pulled pork............yo yo yo :lol:

!gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
robertdjr.jpg

Jimbo

Waldo, if you put more than a few hundred hours a year on your truckmount...you too could afford the 'high roller' event.

Everyone attending Mikefest no doubt have put in a lot of hours of hard work to get there...Don't minimize hard work, Son...it pays off.

Have a great time, Waldo...say hey to Nick for me.

Mikey P

Administrator
MANDINGO said:
I might go because it's more grassroots and informal than a staged connections type event.

I'll be out by the interstate holding my sign to hitch a ride.

You and Merty would fit right in with that crowd.

3 POS EZs, a give away of a Cobbs flashlight,177 cal shooting gallery to help Nick get rid of his Gopher problem and all the two day old crawdaddys you can eat.

and a stimulating 12 hour lecture on molecular genetics of the smartstrand fiber by James B Smith.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
3 POS EZs, a give away of a Cobbs flashlight,177 cal shooting gallery to help Nick get rid of his Gopher problem and all the two day old crawdaddys you can eat.

and a stimulating 12 hour lecture on molecular genetics of the smartstrand fiber by James B Smith.
Chit, I spit soda all over my keyboard! :oops:

Mike you owe me a new keyboard, I'm having my pajama lawyer draw up the papers right now. You gave me no fair warning of your post! :mrgreen:

F

FB7777

what is 'high rolling' about a free event in Nashville compared to a bar b que in DeerHunterville?

Nick pretends that his event is not trying to be a big show when in actuality they would accept any vendor. I'm sure they've asked around and were declined

If you want a cheap slightly used squirt and suck unit , then by all means go down and test drive the money makers for a half hour on a driveway

Not sure what you'll learn about their reliability and longevity with that experience, but at least you'll be able to place a face with the name of the guy that will be ignoring your calls when you have a problem with the machine :mrgreen:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ford Fairlane said:

Chit, I spit soda all over my keyboard! :oops:

Mike you owe me a new keyboard, I'm having my pajama lawyer draw up the papers right now. You gave me no fair warning of your post! :mrgreen:

Make that 2 key boards......crawdaddys......lmao......

Don't for get about "padden fest" A one day event at my house. The agenda so far, spill milk on my front room carpet and then see if we can clean it. Then break for lunch. Then spill coffe. All for a small cover charge of $320.00 . The event may or may not be cri approved.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldo, you have already been screwed over once and you know of too many Nick customers that could never get the phone calls answered. If you do go, you are much more stupider than I previously thought. Why don't you head over to the Madison Capital building instead at least you'll get a few free hot dogs and a comfy spot on the marble floor?

F

FB7777

after making my comment about Nick not answering or returning phone calls, 10 minutes after I posted that he made one to me :shock: :mrgreen:

Nick has such a creative mastery of profanity... almost makes me want to join Waldo at the pig roast and stuff Nick inside of one of his collapsible waste tanks :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hoody has a website (several) to work on so you don't need to worry about world of clean Mikey beside he is smarter then that.

Back
Top Bottom