Anybody know anything about hot tubs?

Credits
A hot tub soak would send my heart into an arrhythmia that I might not recover from.

Even a hot shower causes palpitations.
One minute in a hot tub and I can sleep for ten hours. It totally wipes me out.

I have my water heater cranked. I like it super hot on my neck shoulders and back. It wipes me out a little bit too.

Skip the hot tub and find a good massage therapist. More bang for the buck.

If your heart goes into arythmia elevate your feet and put a cold towel or ice in your face to shock your heart back to beating right. I use to have to that a lot. It scares Genny when I turn grey.

Supportive Member
Credits
One minute in a hot tub and I can sleep for ten hours. It totally wipes me out.

I have my water heater cranked. I like it super hot on my neck shoulders and back. It wipes me out a little bit too.

Skip the hot tub and find a good massage therapist. More bang for the buck.

If your heart goes into arythmia elevate your feet and put a cold towel or ice in your face to shock your heart back to beating right. I use to have to that a lot. It scares Genny when I turn grey.
Holy Crap!

Credits
My heart use to beat so hard and still does occasionally that you could see it through my clothes. It would pulse at least half an inch in and out.

Sometimes my blood pressure would drop so low I would loose my vision and strength. I could only hear and barely talk. Had it happen driving once. Couldn't even push the gas pedal. That was a scary time because my chest never hurt that way before. Was afraid I wouldn't wake up the next day.

Credits
My heart use to beat so hard and still does occasionally that you could see it through my clothes. It would pulse at least half an inch in and out.

Sometimes my blood pressure would drop so low I would loose my vision and strength. I could only hear and barely talk. Had it happen driving once. Couldn't even push the gas pedal. That was a scary time because my chest never hurt that way before. Was afraid I wouldn't wake up the next day.
ever have a doctor tell why your blood pressure would drop so low?

Credits
I was born with WPW wolf Parkinson white. I have tissue in my heart (bundle of Kent) hanging off a node that would throw the electric pulse around and back to the other node increasing my pulse each time. Been clocked at 230 a minute. That's when the blood pressure drops.

Found out at 20 when I was set to go to flight school by Marty.

I had an ablation at 40 after dad died. We were having the same symptoms but mine was worse. My heart is weak and I think the Dr put a hole in a valve during the ablation. It's gotten better now but I went through a great deal of trauma.

I never had normal bowel movements till after the ablation due to the constant adrenaline rush I was on. Adult acne cleared up spots in finger nails went away bleeding gums went away seeing spots went away and the rattling in my eyes too.

Getting the ablation and the weakness and depression I went through is what pushed me to start this business. I lost 40 lbs first year and often thought is die carrying hoses to the third floor apartments. Lol

Latest posts