Anybody seen this Butler on Ebay?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Actually low hours on the Butler, lots' of extra equipment. Good start up unit or back up unit.

Comes with Rug duster and grids, rotary floor machine....lot's of extras. Actually pretty good deal. Just passed this on to someone who was looking for a back up this morning....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 130 concerns me also but he is throwing in a Cimex and rug badger. That sounds like a pretty good deal, especially for first TM or start up.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Sounds like a good deal but yes, many miles on GMC, stock small waste tank, looks like small blower and no hi heat. Probably good back up unit.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Sounds like a good deal but yes, many miles on GMC, stock small waste tank, looks like small blower and no hi heat. Probably good back up unit.

Actually is the larger blower and high heat.

Take a look at the pic and you will see it is the Black blower and also ceramic coated tube connecting from blower to waste tank.

Small tank, but can get over that for the price as a back up unit or starter unit.

J

JS41035

Those hours are really really low. Kinda wonder why the cover is off also. My gmc has an hour meter for the trucks engine. That would tell you roughly if everything is kosher. Maybe he just did rugs and encapped

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Becker

Name
Becker
I knew I guy that lived 40 miles out of town. 80 miles a day was commuting, not counting job to job.

Perhaps this was the case.

F

FB7777

Fairly rural area of NewHampshire

130k miles is reasonable on a 10 year old van

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I would buy that in a heartbeat if it was half way across the country. Yes if it was only half way across the country. Freaking thing is all the way on the other side of the country. A butler, van, cimex, rug badger $16k? Whats it take for you guys to consider something a good deal? Everytime it shows up in my email, im like I so wish that was only a couple thousand miles away.

F

FB7777

So buy it and ship it

If it was " halfway across the country " would you buy it sight unseen or fly out?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
So buy it and ship it

If it was " halfway across the country " would you buy it sight unseen or fly out?

When We bought the Genie, we drove straight to NJ bought it. And drove straight back to Tn.

Not against flying but it's nice to have a chase truck too! A lot of money there.

Not ready for #2 yet Freddy [emoji12]

F

FB7777

I was asking dreadnought ,
Not you

But since you're interrupting , care to explain what Vawter and Saiger have to do with my opinion if a ten year old van?

In English please, use complete thoughts not cryptic Tennessee gibberish

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Tapa crap sorry

Both Vawter and Saiger know more about mechanics and run time on equipment than I'd dare to say any other here.

They won't lie either.

F

FB7777

Gotcha bud. Sorry if my snark comes off crabby ;)

Miles aren't out of line in my opinion. And if the engine craps. Drop a Jasper rebuild in it

Beats $65k for a new one... For some guys that's a deal

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Last few weeks I really could use a 3rd van, but I would need a 3rd very skilled person for my needs.

I think this is still a really good deal and especially all the extra items selling with it.

I wouldn't be worried about the motor and the unit has as many hours as my 2011 has right now.

If I were in the market for another backup or extra unit, this would be a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom