Anybody using these?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I am going to order some and see what happens.
You can put your logo into the artwork...or creat your own art work...which I will probably do.
There are 15 of the spotters bottles in a case and they come already filled.
I think It will look pretty pro compared to some others I have seen.

If there are any companies on here that have there owne spotter program please post so I can compare.
Thanks

TargetNOP.jpg

BabyNOP.jpg

PRO-S&S.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I guess that's a no and a no?

14 of you M'er F'ers have looked at this thread.

Do you think these spotters are worth purchasing? Is there better ones out there? I like the cleaner Procyon but I am looking for more of an image now as well.
As long as the image comes with a good cleaner. Wanted to make that clear before I got a "Hack" stutus or "Scumbag" tag.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I used to use Procyon to clean with years ago. I only stopped when Ivan went to distributors in the east. Price was way too high then. I gave it away as a spotter then and can never remember getting anything but positive comments on it.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Same as Marty. We sold it and gave it to our customers, most love the stuff. And, when Ivan went to distributors and nearly doubled the price it gave me an excuse to try something else.

Name
I'm Rick James
There are alot of local companies that give the 8oz -32 oz spotter bottles for free or sell them for $5.95. I think its a win win situation for you Brian. I am hoping to come out with my own product line within the next year or so. I wanna open a small kiosk in the mall selling these items along with other natural and green related items. The whole point is to cross sell my carpet cleaning business. The demographic and income is perfect. Around a million people visit this mall every year. See how it all works out.

Go for it Brian its a good way to keep your name infront of customers faces.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool
and the price is right as well.
$2.99 Per 16 oz bottle....less if you order more.

$25.00 set up charge.

I used Procyon alot a few years ago but it did get expensive when they switched distributors.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone who spends over $300.00 gets one for free. Anyone who spends less gets one for ....hmmm maybe $5.00?

Just a sale will be $10.00?

Either way it should pay for it's self.

Uh oh, I hear the sham wow guy coming in.
I wonder if the Germans made it..."because the Germans always make good stuff."

Name
I'm Rick James
Wayne Miller said:
We used to bottle it ourselves and leave one in a goodie bag. We had bigger bottles to sell.

goodiebag3.jpg

Wayne that is a great looking goodie bag. Is that a button? If so why not use magnets instead or included? Just curious.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Robison said:
but I am looking for more of an image now as well.

then why would you want that gawd awful looking dude standing in his underwear wielding a scepter?

Looks like he belongs in a Ren & Stimpy cartoon...

as Mr Horse would say,

"no sir, I don't like it"

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Kevin P said:
You know that is just a homly looking baby right?With a rattle

I kind of figured that's what it was s"posed to represent.
They should of made it look more like a baby and not Fred Flintstone meets Ren and Stimpy :shock:

"no sir, i don't like it"

.L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I designed my own labe incorporated with theirs.

I ordered a case this morning. They said it would go out today. :shock:
We'll see about that.

I will take a pic when it gets here and all of you can give me hell about it. :?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lik i tol yous all before...
make sure you put yor phone number on the bottle...
so's Mrs Phiffs LAWYER can get hold of you when little Jimmy crawls under the sink an' drinks it all up........

R

R W

admiralclean said:
I used to use Procyon to clean with years ago. I only stopped when Ivan went to distributors in the east. Price was way too high then. I gave it away as a spotter then and can never remember getting anything but positive comments on it.

I still use Procyon on everything. I used to give out the pre-labeled Procyon spotter bottles that you mixed and filled yourself. Ivan nixed that a few years ago, in favor of you buying pre-filled spotter bottles that you by from a distributor. (so you're paying to ship water!) He said it had something to do with liability insurance, I think.

I will try some of Steve's spotter.

G

I have been giving out these spotters to good customers for about 6 months. I tell them it's the same stuff I clean with and it does work well. I also use Procyon for upholstery and tile.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ErictheRed said:
I have been giving out these spotters to good customers for about 6 months. I tell them it's the same stuff I clean with and it does work well. I also use Procyon for upholstery and tile.

I started using Prolon instead of procyon because they said it was pretty much the same stuff with corrosion inhibitors...It worked ok....still liked procyon.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, I got the spotters in. After shipping it ended up being about 5 bucks per 16oz spray bottle. The quality of the print job on the label was not very good.
Still good enough to give to the customer and uphold the image...but could be better.

I don't think I could get $10.00 to sell one. As giveaways, it should be ok.

Only the higher paying customers will get one....just for the reminder aspect.

Thought I would let everyone know that the image isn't good for the price but I know the cleaner inside is worth the price but both are important so I may find an alternative.

I might see what my printer can do for me and order the other stuff separately.

randy

Name
Randy
When I started using it a huge box was $45, and then it just started going up, up and away.....

Way too expensive for what it is. Much better products out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom