Anyone clean a Bob Evans restaurant?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I am bidding on a few of them in a different city...........

What do they usually pay?

And whats up with that multi-colored carpet? Looks like it would bleed.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, i have a few restaurants....

Heres what i do for all of them........... They get a brand new oreck upright vacuum free. And a oreck hoky. thats quiet and can be used why they are open.. We maintain the vacuums and take them with us every two months and take umm apart and clean them real well.. Works out great because te carpet is always cleaner when we get there and makes our job easier.. It is only for the ones who use us twice monthly or just once monthly.

So come on guys tell me how stupid this is.................... Its not for me:)

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I had a Bob Evans... I charged $300 for carpet cleaning and $300 to powerwash the sidewalks every month.

It took more than 2 months to get the first check. They never vacuumed anything even after I met with the manager twice about it. Food under all the tables, it was a PITA, but honestly it paid pretty good for a restaurant I just got tired of people that were too lazy to vacuum under the tables and wanted to complain that it was taking too long to do the job. There was another thing, for some reason it seemed like we would get there at 10pm and have to wait for some table that walked in at the last minute to order, eat, and leave... nearly every time. That is annoying as hell.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
So come on guys tell me how stupid this is.................... Its not for me:)

damn, Joey..how much do they "need" to gross per hour to break even?
Now tell them to add in how much profit they "want" to make, and bid that amount.

if they "need" the account to keep the repo man away, tell 'em to bid it at razor thin profit margins.
if they "want" the account, but could live without it, tell 'em add to more profit in

..L.T.A.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Joey,
You know I do. I only have one at the moment but am working on 2 others. I am a little to high priced for them. But after the first clean we are in and out in 1-1.5 hours. Pretty easy clean over all except during the winter when they were dragging salt and crap in on the carpet. But, I found the stuff that will flat kick it's butt.

I clean one.

45 min start to finish. We have our system down.

If they had the chairs stacked, it would only take 30 min.

I just rinse with slurry as the carpet is never dirty.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Cleaning restaurant's actually saves you money and is good for your health.

The more time you spend in a restaurant kitchen or looking under booths, the more you'll eat at home.

Gross!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
From 1978 I spent 20 years driving from New England to the Carolinas and west to Wisconsin showing truck mounts.

90% of my demos were at restaunts after closing.

Watching the cockroaches run when you turned up the lights and noting the small skinned animals in the kitchen and their resemblance to dogs and cats put me off of Chinese food early on.

Let's not even start talking about what my waste tank smelled like in the summer.......

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yang Chow's and Yoshi's in Oakland CA....OMG! We cleaned them on a regular basis ...nastiest damn places you ever saw.

We had to bring a Hoe (not that kinda hoe) into the place to scrape the grease off the carpet near the kitchen. You would be sticky all over after leaving.
GNASTY! :shock:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I remember taking a putty knife to carpet to scrape off the grease. Finally I stopped caring and took a good enzyme prespray mixed with degreaser, and used a black 3m pad to prescrub quickly. Man did it clean up good but I was alway scared that I'd finally grind thru the carpet one day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom