anyone close to grand praire texas?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If so let me know........ I need someone to go look at a TM for me.. I will gladly pay you for your time!!!!!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You probably don't want me looking at it. lol

Michael Lockhart is closer anyway...and he knows his TMs better.

Maybe Jay Delaughter but he is a little further north.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Well, since no one else wants to help you out Joey, it looks like it's left up to me. For the low, low price of only 4K plus expenses, I'll run down there, spend a fair amount of time going thru the TM, grilling him about his marketing practices and hit on his wife for you IF she has all her teeth and a butt that's smaller than mine.

Then, I'll report back any info I feel pertinent to you concerning my recognizance (I'm sure you'll understand that I may keep any guru information I may discover to myself,....unless you want to pay for that too).

Feel free to call me on my private number at 1-900-illHaveSoMuchCrapOnThisGuyAndHisTMThatYou'llWetYourPantsAndThinkYou'veBeenCleanedYourdamnself

LOOOOOONG number, LOOOOOOONGER for results.

Call me today so's I can put you on my schedule to get started RIGHT AFTER i finish this drinking binge I'm currently on. u can COUNT on mE, I'm a Perfessssssionel :burp:"~

Jamesh921 said:
Well, since no one else wants to help you out Joey, it looks like it's left up to me. For the low, low price of only 4K plus expenses, I'll run down there, spend a fair amount of time going thru the TM, grilling him about his marketing practices and hit on his wife for you IF she has all her teeth and a butt that's smaller than mine.

Then, I'll report back any info I feel pertinent to you concerning my recognizance (I'm sure you'll understand that I may keep any guru information I may discover to myself,....unless you want to pay for that too).

Feel free to call me on my private number at 1-900-illHaveSoMuchCrapOnThisGuyAndHisTMThatYou'llWetYourPantsAndThinkYou'veBeenCleanedYourdamnself

LOOOOOONG number, LOOOOOOONGER for results.

Call me today so's I can put you on my schedule to get started RIGHT AFTER i finish this drinking binge I'm currently on. u can COUNT on mE, I'm a Perfessssssionel :burp:"~

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Joey I am back in town, get me all the info on unit and pm your best contact info. I don't have to busy of a schedule this week so let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom