anyone else have to work today?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
man we worked out asssses off. first job was 4 room 300 sq foot or so for 126.00
2nd job was a massive day care center..2 trucks and the cimex with 5 of us for 2300.00 it took us 4 hrs to do

tomorrow i have another huge cimex job at 615.00 then go clean up some dog crap must do because ti is making her sick..it will be a min 125..
man i am getting tired.

TimP

Appreciate it while you got it. I'm not hardly working at all. In other words many of us would take exhaustion any day over famine.

ascrubabove

not yoday but got a job in the morning, move out cleaning with carpet, the girls go in and clean, I show up a couple hours later and do the carpets!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I worked today..and I am booked from Monday all the way threw next Saturday.....we will be up in the 80's most next week so some are getting a jump start on the spring cleaning..........

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
TimP said:
Appreciate it while you got it. I'm not hardly working at all. In other words many of us would take exhaustion any day over famine.

believe me wen i say i am grateful to be working. we are booked into the week after next and i am still freaked out everyday if the phone is not ringing..
i count my blessings every day when we leave the house.
as i tell my guys, you can pay your bills with too much money but cant pay them with not enough..work everyday you can and if things never dry up good for us..if they do we can say we did everything we could do..

G

Booked for a normal schedule myself trying to fit in small jobs in between ; chimps are swamped!! :D

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My son had a 100 office chairs this AM, then they had a sewage job next door to one they did last night.

He's beat, but he's young, I think he'll survive! :mrgreen:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Worked all day, and up until 9:00 tonight on a commercial job. I try to work solid 6 days a week. Here lately I have managed to fill my days ok, but it's been a day at a time. Still not booked solid a week ahead, but every day I seem to get enough calls to fill the next day.

Weird ...

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Did my kids day care center this morning for about 2 hrs and then back to the house to work for the rest of the day.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wow..things seem to be slow but manageable for most. the thing that bothers me most is the sporadic phone..it will ring 4-5 times one day and the next day we will book 10 jobs then the day after that nothing but crickets..that is when i get nervous. i all in every hr or so to see if the phone started to ring yet..michel always tells me to chill out, it always books up. i just got used to seeing the boards full well before the week started not as the week starts.

Chris A

Name
Chris
davegill said:
man we worked out asssses off. first job was 4 room 300 sq foot or so for 126.00
2nd job was a massive day care center..2 trucks and the cimex with 5 of us for 2300.00 it took us 4 hrs to do

tomorrow i have another huge cimex job at 615.00 then go clean up some dog crap must do because ti is making her sick..it will be a min 125..
man i am getting tired.

$115 per man-hour? Not bad!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom