anyone else using a GG wand for tile??

steve g

Name
steve garrett
lately my turbo hybrid has been gathering dust, seems like my GG prochem quad jet wand does just as good a job, fits into and around corners better, easier to manage in bathrooms etc, most of what I clean is basic ceramic tile and grout in homes. I just haven't had a need for the turbo hybrid lately, I just put down a really high PH cleaner actually its super concentrated viper venom that I buy from a different source, sprinkle a little of cobbs sodium P around and move it all around with a brush. seems to do the trick. anyone else hung up their T&G tool

Rex Tyus

I have done it more than once. I thought Greenie was joking when he first suggested it but it works quite well.

Greenie

There are lots doing it, keep in mind the first "glide" was created 25+ years ago to convert a carpet wand to a hard floor wand on the fly.

G

I have been try'in my Slides on tile, it's been working very good.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

Only problem is you need to point the larger jets back straight down for ...

Tile & Grout cleaning.

I guess we will have to go to adjustable jet angles on wands.

Larry

Mikey P

Administrator
It's OK for edging and very light soil conditions, but nothing beats the higher pressure and heat chamber effect that the Turbos create.

TimP

I have tried it but I prefer the turbo. It keeps the water contained better and I feel I have more water flow and agitation. Although I can see a glided wand doing ok. Maybe if you had the wand out and didn't want to get the turbo out and were doing a small room could I see that it would make more sense to run a wand.

Brad_Smith

I don't have a turbo yet. The green horn works well cause it keeps spray to a minimum. I prespray venom, scrub with crb, rinse with wand at 700-800 psi, then hit tuff parts with acid and rinse. works well til I get money and room for a turbo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom