Anyone Else?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Experiencing a "lag" this week? Last week it was BTTW all week! This week soft.

My bad for not advertising, haven 't had to do any this year other than FC. Maybe it's catching up to me!

I have been wanting to get with graphic designer to work on my first EDDM piece and as sure as I get that scheduled all heck will break loose again !

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not yet, we just finished a 5-week mold job and so while we are certainly still busy, it feels much more relaxed.

September and October are historically slower months for us, so we will see what comes of that.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Been "BTTW" for months. Slowed down as soon as the kids went back to school this week. No big surprise. Happens every year.

Are you whining?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we slowed up a bit....but like Marty said..same thing every year when school lets in and out...........let the dust settle down and people readjust and it picks back up...

it is a welcomed breath catcher.......

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
depends on how slow is slow...

lets just say, the times it gets "slow", it ties into when i am going out of town for a break...

and as Jim said its a welcome thing when it does come...

almost 1/2 of sept is booked up.....with bigger jobs to....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Busier than a one armed painter with the crabs.10 days out, I'm gonna need another new hire soon :headbang:.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
no idea what the acronyms mean, but slowing down here. my 1 job today had to reschedule...office "work" all day today.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bttw - balls to the wall - I think

We are slowing down and my sister company already let two guys go as we prepare for winter. It sucks but happens every year, no matter how much we prepare of it, slowing down sucks.

Carpet will slowdown a lot here in about two weeks but the vct and hard surface cleaning will pick up dramatically about a month after school starts. Air duct cleaning been on the rise as well, we will see how long that lasts.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I'm busy and tired. My helper went back to college. I can't wait to take some time off.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
bttw, you got it Michael! NO, Marty I am not whining! When I first got into this business I "prepared" for the 2-3 week slow down for this business much like what we had in the restaurant business for 34 years, but, to my surprise every year this times seems to "Kick Off" the BTTW until Christmas, that's why I was a little concerned that my non advertising had dug me a small hole. Any now I will go back and check QB for details for September. I have a lot to do and spent all day yesterday on rugs (not a single booked job) today was 3 jobs and 1 restaurant tonight, Thursday and Friday are booked. So what am I bitching about! lol

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
We often slow down a little when school starts up. The school rentals all cleaned by now and people have to adjust their priorities and schedules. They just spent a butt load on school supplies and new clothes for the kids. It all shakes out soon and then it is BTTW until the week before Christmas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom