anyone ever have or currently have a prochem legend se?

The Preacher

i have a friend who is on his 3rd. he doesn't do much maintenance and his never seem to be down??? i think it's one of their better machines!

call John @850.877.4764 and ask him about his!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
The legend SE is a decent aircooled machine. 200+ temps. If it was outfitted with 2.5, it would be a good little unit for someone starting out.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We had one for 8 years, and put 7000 hrs on it with very little down time. It was the best machine we ever had by far, but it got a little light for our needs. We sold it in 2000 and the guy's still using it (does very little work though)

charles

I have one with 2500 hours on it, I have had the clutch on the pump replaced one time. A few hoses and belts. I use it everyday and am very satisfied with it.

RichardnTn

I had one that I bought from Jim Pemberton...no significant problems but when there was Jim Bane was always there to help me...would I buy another Yes with good dealer support....Richard R

BillC

I used a Prochem SE for about 2 years and it was very reliable. It can get the water to around 200 degrees, but it just couldn't hold hot temps at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom