Anyone going to SFS in Langhorne next week ?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Hey Jerry, I am scheduled to attend but we are so short handed, I dont know how I am going to work it out. I'll let you know when I figure it out. I only live an hour away so i will probably drive, but I would like to meet up.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Jerry,

Why don't you give Glenn Evans in Langhorne a call tomorrow? 800-201-5468 He has the list of all our attendees and probably can put you together with someone. (I would suggest Yeadon but after a few pints Billy gets a bit amorous with whatever roomie he has.)

You are going to have a great time.

Steve

PS Anthony, I know it is tough. Things always seem to go wrong just before a learning opportunity. But I am sure those who have been to SFS will agree that you need to do whatever it takes to attend. It is an investment for the future so you won't be short-handed and up against it again!

DRScrivner

I will be there. Already have my room though. At the Radisson Philly NE. Can't beat the rate (there anyway) of $74.00 a night. About 5 miles from Jon-Don.

DRScrivner

Re: Anyone going to SFS in Langhorne next week ?- Anthony

SRI Cleaning said:
Hey Jerry, I am scheduled to attend but we are so short handed, I dont know how I am going to work it out. I'll let you know when I figure it out. I only live an hour away so i will probably drive, but I would like to meet up.

Anthony,

If you go I am thinking about heading out to the one and only Country Bar I could locate online and it is in West Chester- The Brickette Lounge. Maybe you can give me some advice/directions for late Friday night after class.

Only other place I could find had "Country Night" on Fridays and was called Woody's, upon viewing the web site a little closer and seeing all the guys with no shirts on, I realized it was not my kind of bar, at all- Glad I did not just show up there. (Just not my style, no offense for those that like that choice).

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Hey, i live right in west chester. It is a solid hour drive from langhorne. I have never been to the brickette lounge, but I will look into it. I think people call it the "brick bar" but i'm not sure if that is the same place. I will look into it!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
"I am thinking about heading out to the one and only Country Bar I could locate online and it is in West Chester- The Brickette Lounge. Maybe you can give me some advice/directions for late Friday night after class."

Don't give them your credit card number on a reservation, Del. Most SFS attendees are totally whacked by Friday night. It is a VERY intense experience. On the other hand, if you have the energy, go for it! (Watch out for those bare chested guys.)

Steve

PS to Mike: Do you remember the name of that gourmet vegan place we ate at? (Yes, before everyone jumps on me I too thought that the words "gourmet" and "vegan" did not belong in the same sentance! But this restaurant was something else!))

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
The Radisson that we stay at has a heck of a deal for 74.00 and it has a bar right in the hotel. If anyone needs a ride early in the morning you can just wake up Steve, he is usually still in there about 6am.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom