Anyone got a Written Warning form?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Got a tech that has had a couple verbals for the SOS (same old shat) that may need a written warning to save me $ on un-employment insurance later. Anyone got a PDF or word file of one of these I can beg for? Please with cherries on top!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You need to write up your verbal warnings as well...just saying.

Yet another reason I don't have employees

Oh, and sorry I can't help out with the form.

SDSinc

Google Microsoft office templets. Then type in the search box employee warning letter....

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Dear _______________,

This is your written warning. Next offense and I put my foot in your ass.

Love,

The Boss.

:twisted:

Do what person above mentioned. Might want to just browse the business templates while you're there. There are lots that you could use.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Here is the whole procedure on "Adding Employee Accountability to Your Company", Jeremy. It includes an entire section on employee warnings/discipline. The download is free:

http://sfs.jondon.com/2999/resources/sp ... ur-company

Steve
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I agree with Brian. On anything serious (and I assume his "Some Old Shenanigans"-SOS are serious!) all warnings should be written up and signed by the offender. You need to look within yourself and decide if you are "trying to turn him around" or just "laying the groundwork to terminate him legally".

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Steve Toburen said:
PS On anything serious (and I assume his "Some Old Shenanigans"-SOS are serious!) all warnings should be written up and signed by the offender. You need to look within yourself and decide if you are "trying to turn him around" or just "laying the groundwork to terminate him legally".

6 of one and a half dozen of the other Steve.... He's a good kid and just had a kid hmself. I hate to throw him to t he wolves but I can't afford & refuse to make his problems my problems...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R said:
You need to write up your verbal warnings as well...just saying.

Yet another reason I don't have employees

Oh, and sorry I can't help out with the form.
soooooooo Brian...
give us the one that Jen uses when YOU act up......

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Jeremy said:
I hate to throw him to t he wolves but I can't afford & refuse to make his problems my problems...
Yep, this is what I hated about having employees, Jeremy. (And somehow it always seemed that my worst employees with the biggest "issues" had the nicest wives and the cutest kids so I always felt like a heel letting them go!)

BUT Jeff Bishop (who obviously has shot himself in the foot in this industry in recent years but who was big help to a lot of people back in the 70's simply because there were very few trainers out there) told me 35 years ago, "Steve, you are not the United Way." Every time I ignored this dictum I regretted it.

Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Some times an employee subconsciously wants to quit but doesn't have the courage/initiative to do so. So they will engage in "acting out" hoping you will drop the boom. The sooner you do so the better for all concerned, including the employee.

Name
Danny Strickland
screw with his paycheck a few times, when he complains, let him know his BS is putting your company in jepordy and you won't allow a young punk to cost everyone their job.

if that doesn't work, go Marine DI on his ass, be sure to put a few coats of clear finger nail polish on the brim of the DI cover so when you happen to "bump" into the bridge of his nose there won't me much give!!!! :twisted:

LOL He got a sample of Corporal Sweetland... A small sample but, I think I got my point across.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom