anyone have any advice on a powerline2006 or ace tm

rcl1006

looking for pro`s and cons or just to stayaway from...

powerline 2006 or ace 49 hp nissan motor tm

thanks rob

Name
George Valliant
I've never heard of Powerline2006.

I wouldn't mind a 46 hp Nissan if the price was right. But I've heard mixed reviews on ACE.

Are they both sweet deals or what?

rcl1006

there not bad , but i`d like to know of the pitfalls . not getting much action from them. everyone seems to be shakey about ace.
rob

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
the power line.......... I know how this is going to sound..... The ceo looks japanese and it says that he designed the tms. Well, My hondas, and toyotas run great. and there from japan...

randy

Name
Randy
ACE is now called something else. It's :evil: Al Nesslinger's "company " :twisted: , RUN RUN RUN RUN FASTER FASTER........
Goggle ACE truck mounts and the first page will tell you everything.
Power Lines aren't bad machines BUT I wouldn't be buy one unless I lived within 100 miles of the manufacturer. You will have a hard times getting a local distributor to work on it.

If you are new to the industry or truck mounts buy a unit that is serviced by whatever local distributor you have close by (even if close by is a 5 hour drive, that's better then being down & on your own).

Stay away from cheaply priced, odd ball machines. There are a ton of low hour, used BIG name truck mounts that are selling for a reduced value.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom