Anyone have any experience with More Floods?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Micah,

I'm sorry this doesn't directly answer your question, but I have talked to atleast 10 folks that use it, and they swear by it. I know Rob Lyon uses them, and hes very happy with them.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
have thought of them as well here. Maybe Chavez or Ivan can chime in on that!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'veknow Greg for more than twenty years and he has taken his company Powerdry from a small 2-man operation to a drying giant in his market.

Last I heard he had 5-WDR trucks full outfitted and more than 30-Injectidry units, he dries more hardwood floors than anyone I know.

He and Cliff certainly know how to market. We personally are not MoreFlood members, someone else has it here in our market, but all the guys that I know that are members swear by it.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
As far as I know all of our SFS members who belong to Morefloods are happy. I know rob Lyon was wavering on them for awhile but I think he was just more disenchanted with W/D in general than with Morefloods. I believe Rob is still with them.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Richard points up one big disadvantage for some. Morefloods sells exclusive protected territories and when it is gone it is gone and therefore instead of becoming truly successful you'll be condemned to spend your "work day" in front of a computer haunting the Bulletin boards. Don't ask Richard how he knows this ... :)

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Thanks for your replies!

I have a longtime customer/friend who is looking at utilizing their program.

I knew I could get a unfluffed answer here :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom