Anyone have experience with White Magic?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just want some input on performance and problems.

I have White Magic H.O. which I stated in another thread and just want to see how hard I get screwed.

It's been good to me.

What is as good or better for the price and why?

Thanks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Man we posted just about the same thing at the same time!

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have a Commander I have been running for 4 years and 2700 hours. The only problem I have had is that if you set the wand down when the machine is not diverting it can heat the water too high and then once you start flowing again it senses that the water is too hot and shuts off. There are ways to deal with it like installing a bypass to keep water flowing or just not sitting the wand down too long. Clean some carpet, move some furniture. Other than this design flaw it has been very reliable with no down time. holds 230 ATM no problem, and good suction too.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have a pro 1600. It has a 45 blower, and a kohler 18 hp motor. i bought it 2 years ago and it was used and abused. Fixed it up and it has been a very reliable workhorse. No complaints.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I guess I just have to learn how to pimp it out without cutting the life span too much.

Any suggestions for Non-mechanic.

I own a 1800,1600 and a commander....very happy with all of them... if i had to chose between the 2 models i have it would be the 1600/1800, simpilcity and easy to get too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
C Pennington said:
I own a 1800,1600 and a commander....very happy with all of them... if i had to chose between the 2 models i have it would be the 1600/1800, simpilcity and easy to get too.

Are those direct drives?

I was thinking of going with one next time.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
The one major complaint i have with them is support. It is a pain in the ass to get parts for. At least I havent found a good disty of White magic. I am always having to rig parts from other machines and home depot fittings.

Name
Jesse
Those home depot fitting will ruin your day far to often. We used to have various leeks on a weekly basis until I learnt that all fittings aint the same. Go to a professional hose shop, it's worth it.

I've got 2 WM direct drives, I'm happy with them but they are not cutting edge, and need some pimping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom