anyone have the small water softner from interlink they can share a pic of?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have mine installed in the right rear corner........the one that you have in the picture is just a little bit bigger then the free standing type with out the brine tank..........

34e9ml1.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is mine in an extended GMC and Butler unit. Have also ran one behind the hose reel, but found this a better spot for us between fresh tank and back shelf.

2008GMCVanandButler007.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Also have a filter before the softner

DSC00059.jpg

and found another pic when ran behind the hose reel...but changed it to like first pic.

DSC00060-1.jpg

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
very nice guys!
Jim looks like you have the manual recharge and Mark the automatic ?

I am looking at adding this soon as well and wonder if you would buy again what you have the other version?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
very nice guys!
Jim looks like you have the manual recharge and Mark the automatic ?

I am looking at adding this soon as well and wonder if you would buy again what you have the other version?

I have to manually charge mine. It is the Hydroforce brand.

I also have a water softener in my shop, so I can bypass this while filling the fresh water tanks in the shop and be active out in the field.

Reactions: dealtimeman

C&S

Name
Scott
Yeah I fill up with soft water at home but a lot of of times I have to hook up, I run.from job to.job so never have time to go home and refill with soft water which takes a little while for the 120 gallon tank. Just descaled last night and the water from the descaling was do deep dark brown. Wondering.if I need to do it again.

is it always brown or is that only when.there is a ton of mineral from the descaling?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Yeah I fill up with soft water at home but a lot of of times I have to hook up, I run.from job to.job so never have time to go home and refill with soft water which takes a little while for the 120 gallon tank. Just descaled last night and the water from the descaling was do deep dark brown. Wondering.if I need to do it again.

is it always brown or is that only when.there is a ton of mineral from the descaling?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Descaling, you can get all kinds of color. Mine is usually green, with some lighter colored brown/tan.

We also have our water softeners active on board the vans when out filling in the field. Just by pass them filling up here at shop with soft water so don't have to recharge the vans softeners as often.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom