Anyone have this wand?

Name
I'm Rick James
I am really leary of cheap wands. I got that free one off here a few years ago and the weld broke along with the trigger, all within the first year. It was the aw29 rip off... thank goodness it was free.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
It looks like the Magic Wand Big Boy that I have but don't use. That handle is at the wrong angle. I keep it around for helpers that are to tall for my wand. hard to use and the jets clog up easily.

carbsol

I bought the previous model that did not have the fancy handle. It was heavy and cheaply made and using it with pressures over about 250 made the trigger hard to pull. I ended up selling it on craigslist. The price is tempting but unless it comes with a glide and a feather touch valve I wouldn't do it.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Avoid that tool and that seller - I had issues with him on a purchase - was a nightmare to deal with - a nightmare to send back a cheap defective item, and made me wait the full 30 days for a refund only given when paypal forced it.

Looks like the same trigger I have on a wand - lasts for about a week before it starts dripping to a point where you have to turn your valve off before setting it down or you'll be using a water claw to pull from the pad.

Name
I'm Rick James
I just bought a new wand of CL yesterday. Not sure the brand, but the welds look good and so does the hardware. I will post some pics when I get time. Its a 2inch 14 inch wide glided wand.

They have a new prochem wand with glide for $400.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
if you post some pictures we can help. If you have big gaps on the ends, and need to secure it, it may not be the right glide for the wand.

Take care,
Lisa

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I bought one like it. I was able to get a greenglide and it did okay. Very cheep jets that need replaced. Jets set to high and no way to lower the jets because they are not evenly spaced.

Name
I'm Rick James
th_bottomwand.jpg

th_fullwand.jpg

th_wandside1.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Pics are too small, my old eyes can't see well enough. Can you make them larger?

That's a Westpak wand. Does the glide say anything on the back?

Take care,
Lisa

Name
I'm Rick James
I tried but it wouldnt do it. Its a greenie glide and there is little of the tag on there. Think he said he used it once then went to the prochem.

Name
I'm Rick James
I cant get the pic bigger, sorry guys. A local guy bought it and went out of business in about a year. Its a nice light weight wand and I am not sure if its the right glide. It is a greenie glide..

When I get home today, I will take better pics and one of just the glide.\\\

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom