anyone heard from Jeremy?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i called his cell: voicemail box is full. texted him: no reply. p.m.'ed him here yesterday afternoon. anyone have an email?

i need more Planetary Pads for the Cimex.

thanx!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Every time these "where is Jeremy" threads pop up...I think of starting a store like that. He is obviously not that interested, otherwise he would deal with his mail and voicemail. If it isn't working for him: too bad...I feel bad for him. But he was selling one of them "business success" packages wasn't he? I guess it doesn't work...if HE can't even implement it.

Perhaps, its time someone else starts up a similar store...or buy all the wares somewhere else. It is really frustrating to deal with a business that doesn't respond when you want to spend money with them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm he didn't have anything you cant get from someone else. He was trying to re-sell items and make a penny while spending a dollar. I like Jeremy A LOT and offered advice but trying to be a drop ship supplier like world of clean isn't an easy gig.

F

FB7777

Jeremy is a good guy, had a real good conversation with him in Nashville back at a MF when we were roommates

Told him to quit mining the miners and focus on where the REAL money is ... In the field

His market demo sucked ( almost as bad as his perception of his market )

This is not a slam on the suppliers here... It takes a ton of working capital to keep an operation afloat , and you"ll never survive selling a case of pads or juice here and there for 20% markup

Mike Draper

Wish I could find cimex pads that werent all the way in florida...............Hint to John.

Back
Top Bottom