Anyone in Dallas want to get this for me???

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
20" Whittaker GLS, Any good?
Posted By Jay Delaughter on 8/25/2010 at 12:51 PM

Just got a 20" GLS with tank(DOA) used and wondered if these are any good at encapping or it the cimex sooo much better. What are the +and- of this machine or should I just stick to my 300 rpm roto w tank.... your thoughts please.

I saw Jay posted on ICS that he just got one, are you sure it's still there? It could be the same machine!
:shock:

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
20" Whittaker GLS, Any good?
Posted By Jay Delaughter on 8/25/2010 at 12:51 PM

Just got a 20" GLS with tank(DOA) used and wondered if these are any good at encapping or it the cimex sooo much better. What are the +and- of this machine or should I just stick to my 300 rpm roto w tank.... your thoughts please.

I saw Jay posted on ICS that he just got one, are you sure it's still there? It could be the same machine!
:shock:

Oh snap.... Lol, it's fair game for anyone... I'd love to have one though... I didn't see a tank in the pic, only a sprayer...

Warren Wallace said:
looks like a steal to me..

Not as much as Bob Foster's one was.... He got his for $100.00.

Jimbo said:
Nate...you must use crazedlist a lot!

Nah Jimbo. You can search all of craigslist using craiglook.com

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Mines a 20" GLS, that one is a 15". Bob Foster pointed out the 20" on craigslist a few months ago and a friend of mine bought it, did'nt like it and sold it to me. The 15" one is probably still available.

Bob Foster

Eric Valentine picked it up for me at a pawn shop and it was a 15" I put 40 bucks worth of drive gears in it and I use it almost every day.

If anyone is looking for brushes for their GLS at a very good price contact Clark Lancaster. He has several different brush types for the 15 and the 20.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom