Anyone in Jupiter Florida?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Anyone in Jupiter Florida? If so do you know a Matthew D Strader? If so punch that $%@%@ in the Throat for me.

I am normally pretty good at customer service and will work with some jack ass's but after Ron (Not lippold, you know the jack ass Ron) I just don't have the time. I politely told him he should purchase from someone else and the SOB went and ruined my perfect feedback on ebay and cost me at least $50 of my discounts for my DSR's over a $10 item that took 5 days to get to him because the F'er lives in Jupiter Florida.

I am so mad right now.

Here is his info including email.
I had seconds thoughts about posting the pricks info.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks like nice apartments or condo's.

$10.00 item that sux!

It could be worse John, at least you don't have a bunch of those guys!

Sorry dude!

Is Danny down that way? Forget "D" will get his tail kicked! :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Richard. I will usually bend over backwards to make people happy but this prick. :evil:

I actualy have a distributor friend out that way. I am planning on visiting him soon to go fishing. Maybe i'll just knock on his door and ask him wtf his malfunction is.

Matter of fact I probably should call my friend and see if he knows him.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Terje. He sent a nasty email about how long it took. Well he paid for USPS shipping for an Item he bought on sunday we shipped on monday and because he lives in BFE Florida it took 5 days. Matter of fact here is the pricks email.
Dear superiorcleaningsolutions,

This is your claim... "As always we are the fastest shippers you are going to find anywhere.
(YOU SAID "ANYWHERE") Check our feedback it speaks for itself!" I have received things I have ordered from ebay in 2-3 days this took over a week. That, to me, is not fast shipping.
Jon-don ships
faster. Also, I ordered two items from you and you shipped them together

saving you on shipping. I got stuck paying full price on shipping for both. I know this is a business but lets be real here; I spent almost as much to ship these as I did to purchase and you spent next to nothing. If your gonna combined them pass on the savings. Finally, I don't mind people who lead me to believe I will receive "So-So" service and I receive just that , but it plagues me when a company speaks highly of themselves and does not deliver.

I consider shipping an Item on monday that was bought on Sunday pretty damn fast.

Here was my response. If I was a Prick tell me. Seriously if was a jerk to him tell me.
Dear kisdisblis,

You ordered on Sunday and we shipped on Monday. How in the world could we
have been faster then that? I think you have shipping and delivery time
confused. If you wish to have items overnighted and wish to pay for that we
are more then happy to do that.

As for ordering multiple items. When
purchashing multiple items you need to wait for me to combine them before
paying for them. Also the price you paid for shipping was still very
cheap.We did not make any money off the 7.98 you paid in shipping. I would
suggest going to your local shop and taking those parts in and ask them how
much it will cost you to buy the same items. I can guarantee you it will be
more then double what you paid.

Last Our feedback speaks for itself.
Normally I would try to work this out but I think you would be best buying
from someone else and I wish you all the best.

John Olson
877-644-0077

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Note to John: Those POS red handled shutoff valves you sell on ebay are gonna come back and bite you in the ass also.

Josh Adler

WoW! Sorry to hear that John.....as far as I can see you did an outstanding job in shipping and customer service. Dont let one bad apple get you down.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Doug Cox said:
Note to John: Those POS red handled shutoff valves you sell on ebay are gonna come back and bite you in the ass also.

You'd be surprised. As long as you don't over tighten them they arn't a bad ball valve and besides how can someone bitch about a $6 ball valve that last pretty close to as long as the $12 ones.

But your right they are not a premium ball valve and they are not priced like one either. Locally I sell maybe 1 a month but on ebay I sell 40+ and mostly to return buyers. Some people like cheap.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I actually didn't know there was a difference until I purchased some from John and they lasted a day before the handles fell off or leaked when installed to maybe a few months. But the ones Greenie sells (I'm sure John does as well) are great valves.

Greenie

U gotta love ebay customers...anythign to save a buck...and then bitch about the $8 shipping.

Could have been worse, the dude could have placed the order on Sat. morning in the middle of December and waited 3 or 4 MORE days....then he really would have been pissed. Some just aren't reasonable. :roll:

Here is my advice, add a dumbass option on your ebay store, up your basic shipping to Express/Next day, add the difference to the "price", and let him think he paid regular shipping but instead you are a Legend and got it there faster....Zero to Hero in the click of a mouse.

The free shipping crowd cracks me up...nothing is free, we all need to make a profit and provide quality service and products, there are no short cuts....I'm just glad 99.9% of our customers are not "that" type of guy.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
John a little off topic but I have a couple of q's for you.

Do you have a dedicated person that takes care of your Ebay sales?

Does it add that much to the bottom line to spend the time messing with the less expensive items?

Is the Ebay thing just fun enough to offset the extra messing around?

I've though about doing more Ebay sales myself, but wonder in the long run if it's really worth it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Micha I handle all the ebay stuff. eBay is not a money maker. I have been doing it so long that the ROI is still worth it to me because of the loyal customers I have but if yoru boss sees the numbers he will freak. Lots of other distributors have thought about doing and some have tried then when they see what the actual costs are it isn't to attractive to companies starting out.

It is fun. I have "met" some really incredible folks through ebay. I have customers in England, Canada and Australia I talk to regularly and even a customer in Japan (we don't talk much other then pictures of what he wants LOL) that all came from eBay.

Here is the one rule that will make it really hard for you. You cannot list anything that is CRW/Interlink exclusive.

I do however suggest if you have used equipment to put it up.

Doug Greenies IBV's are my number one selling Ball Valves. I don't list them on eBay maybe I should but I haven't got around to it. If you had emailed or called me about the Ball Valve I would have told you to buy the better one unless you really only wanted to spend $6

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He was bitching about nothing!

But you might consider leaving out the last sentence next time.

Normally I would try to work this out but I think you would be best buying
from someone else
and I wish you all the best.

I realize it's tough not to slap him a good one, but up until that time he had no legitimate gripe.

Once you dumped him, that's what really torqued him off!

Greenie

Yea, but John and I are cut from the same cloth, we tend to swing first, and talk later...it's just who we are....we'll always take care of ya, but you have to survive the first swing and remain standing til round two....just cause your a customer doesn't mean there is gonna be any feet kissing, but you'll also never get screwed, lied to etc... You can also swing back, scream and let us have it, we'll still buy ya a beer at the fest.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Greenie
I'll remember to duck when we meet! :wink:

You can pull that off because people know who you are and your knowledge is worth putting up with the ego, until they are able to get to know you better.

But it won't work as well for John, he's selling a commodity and they will shop price and expect a little kissing to come with it or they will move on.

You guys are in a mean business!

Greenie

RCTPKS said:
Greenie

Ask Steve Lillard how our first "in person" went....lol

I try to be more "normal" the longer I'm on the supply side of this biz....you guys are softening me.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
RCTPKS said:
Greenie

You can pull that off because people know who you are and your knowledge is worth putting up with the ego, until they are able to get to know you better.

But it won't work as well for John, he's selling a commodity and they will shop price and expect a little kissing to come with it or they will move on.

You guys are in a mean business!

Yes we are but you know what? I am getting to the point I Just don't have time for assholes. Life is way to short. I don't care how much money they have. I bend over backwords to help my friends. If I make a mistake I own up to it and make it right immediatly and very generously. I am just not going to take the bullshit anymore. I am just plain trired of it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No slam against you at all John. You didn't make any mistake, the guy is tard. He had unreasonable expectations!

but you're in a business where you're going to see more than your fair share of assholes. (not in a danny sort of way!)

As you said Life is short, and I wouldn't let them get to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom