anyone know of a quality air filtration machine

Al

anyone know of a quality air filtration machine for in home use?

-JB-

Name
JB
funny was gonna ask the same thing the other day but forgot to.... Thanks pal. shiteatinggrin

Name
Ron lippold
sams club has some on the shelf now but sharper image had some real good one just more expensive. the work well mom abd dad have them all over and hardly do any dusting

Dan Lloyd

I use an NQ Clarifier that I bought from Bio-Data in California. (530) 623-4644
It has a Hepa filter and UV lights. Was around $500 bucks. Expensive, but I bought it on the recommendation of a friend who had tested different air filters.

I have also used small ozone machines in the house. After our odor control class and learning about Hydroxyls, I saw an air purifier on vitacost.com that uses hydroxyls. Heres the link:
http://www.vitacost.com/Winix-Plasma-90 ... e-Shipping
Says it is a 5 stage purifier. I'm thinking of getting one myself. It's around $230.00.

Hope you're doing well Al.

Walt

The Sharper Image Ionic Breeze was called unhealthy and ineffective by consumer reports. The sharper image sued and ended up losing the case. They had to pay Consumer reports over 500k in lawyers fees.

I'd really do your research on your air filters. The ones that create ozone are very popular here in the US but are banned in other countries.

Dan Lloyd

The problems with ozone is one of the reasons the hydroxyl machine is so interesting. I've never tried it, but hydroxyls seem to have all the benefits of ozone without the problems.

Al was at our odor control class at Summerfest and probably remembers the presentation on hydroxyls.

Unless he was asleep.

gary mackay

I've tried them all because my wife requires clean & Austin Air machines have been so bombtastic I sold them in my business for a few years. 5 year filters & their warranty is a no shitter that they honour without any of the typical bullshit. Large capacity machines too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom