Anyone know.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Where I can get one of these...Magic wand does not have them anymore...

100_3524_zps044a15d5.jpg

no I don't want a small Cosco table...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
they can no longer get them from the company that they use to and they have not carried them for years now........

I got this one at least 6 or 7 years ago...tag is shot.................

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A cleaner in the southern tier region of New York sent me one about 10 years ago and told me he was going to sell them to the industry. I don't remember his name, but if it comes to me I'll find out if he still makes them or if he gave up on it Jim.

Reactions: Jim Martin

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
35 inches......it is the perfect height for me when I clean UPH .......

Do you use that for cleaning the cushions/pillows?

I clean the cushions stacked up on the platform, and when I get down to the last one, I clean it using the couch/chair arm for support.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd wet the decking material out first if you choose to do that method. Otherwise as you over spray some solution could lighten the color leaving with either a color loss or water stain on the decking. I usually cleaning the decking before I do any arms or inside back to prevent any problems. Dry tools sure help alleviate the problem but not everyone has a dry tool.

Reactions: billyeadon

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I'd wet the decking material out first if you choose to do that method. Otherwise as you over spray some solution could lighten the color leaving with either a color loss or water stain on the decking. I usually cleaning the decking before I do any arms or inside back to prevent any problems. Dry tools sure help alleviate the problem but not everyone has a dry tool.
Agree. I always mist the decking first.

Sometimes I put a thick bath towel down in the decking before starting. I also use big bath towels for covering the floor if the floor is hard surface.

The platform is a lot more stable than a folding stool when considering the strokes on cushions with vacuum locked on the fabric.

Just my way of doing it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Do you use that for cleaning the cushions/pillows?

I clean the cushions stacked up on the platform, and when I get down to the last one, I clean it using the couch/chair arm for support.

Yea...I like the height ...makes it much easier/comfortable to clean them.....makes a big difference when you are doing a sectional with a bazillion cushions and pillows.....

Name
Nate W.
Yea...I like the height ...makes it much easier/comfortable to clean them.....makes a big difference when you are doing a sectional with a bazillion cushions and pillows.....

Not to mention the hose hook to hook on your belt to take away the weight of the cleaning tool...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
i gotta a fancy tube bender now and my brother will lend me his industrial sewing machine. I should make up some of my gadgets and this one and sell-em at MikeyFest sometime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom