anyone maintaining Movie theaters with a Cimex?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had one we did twice a year for 6-years but I think we are out as of recently. New manager is taking bids.

We gave them a fast vacuum, OP the heavy stuff then mowed the rest with 6-Cimex's. Gum up for the major gum spots.
Just regular pads but you can use the gray ones of Rick's or the BBC's if you need to. Pretty easy stuff.

Last year I cleaned the concessions area with super hot HWE and thought I was kicking butt but they went over what I did with the Cimex and theirs actually looked much brighter and cleaner.

Name
Nate W.
We had one we did twice a year for 6-years but I think we are out as of recently. New manager is taking bids.

We gave them a fast vacuum, OP the heavy stuff then mowed the rest with 6-Cimex's. Gum up for the major gum spots.
Just regular pads but you can use the gray ones of Rick's or the BBC's if you need to. Pretty easy stuff.

Last year I cleaned the concessions area with super hot HWE and thought I was kicking butt but they went over what I did with the Cimex and theirs actually looked much brighter and cleaner.

You didn't lose them, they lost you........ Swerve! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: Wow!

You guys are rockin! :cool:

We sent 6-guys, started at 7:00am and were done by 10:30 am for an 8-screen theater.

I hope we keep it, its good work, not great work but every little bit adds to the pot. Bawb container, not pot! ;)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
HWE only for us. Start at 10 pm. 4 vans. Done around 1 am. Was twice a year BUT manager just walked off job so don't know what will happen. This is one of my brothers accounts we helped on. Was looking forward to trying the Zippers on these to see how they would do for time savings.

I know Marty.. I can read but we haven't lost them yet :)

I think Dave Gill does some Cimex on a theatre though

Back
Top Bottom