Anyone received grant money?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Seems like alot of people are getting it.. I was told i could get $434,000 to add a location, add employees and tm's and such.. But the company doign the work wants 7k upfront.

So........... Can u really get grants?

Burtz

sure all the time give the money and see what happens

z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkzRZxKw6GYz]

Becker

Name
Becker
Sure beware of scams, and scammers.

Oh I just saw the part where somoene is asking for $7k upfront.

Scam is spelled S.C.A.M.

Mike Draper

I applied for a small grant. About 18k. I would have gotten it, but My truck as a couple years to old for a epa approved CG conversion. Anyhoo, altogether I think I had 175 pages in this proposal. There are people out there who will guide you through the process for free. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is, and your 400k+ grant award guarantee sounds like its to good to be true. Grants will come with so many contingencies its not even funny. It would be easier for a newbie to walk in to a bank with no assets and shity credit and get a fat loan for a brand new business than it would be for most to get a business grant. This was quoted to me from a couple business I know who have received small grants. But, good luck.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Thats one of the many scams that blows up my phone lines everyday. Others include: online yellow pages, adwords resellers, credit card processers, overpriced advertising in things like phone book covers, maps, and newsletters. Then there are the non profits begging for money.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I was up to receive a grant in February for 10k for a new business start up from the state. I found a grant writer last year and they helped me prepare all the necessary paper work. I was receiving the grant because I'm a single father. Our state is broke, and 130 of the grants that were approved last year for 2011, were revoked beginning of february because of lack of funds from the state, and I was one of them.

But I think just about every other state has this grant available if you're a single fathers for business expansion and or new biz start up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom