Anyone try the Dirt Cup Kirby vacuum

Mikey P

Administrator
that dooosh bag is selling?

The attachment feature and it's weight is a deal killer but I bet the thing does clean deep.

Lefty724

Name
E
The Keeler(sp?) one? I have seen them before and they look pretty neat at $99 or so?

If you decide to get one, I will supply the Kirby!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Since we have a few kirbys from when my brother sold them about 3 years ago, I checked out the dirty cup feature as they really are a great vacuum... WAAAAAYYYY over priced.. but great vacuum none the less. All be it the manufacturer had a lot of bad reviews against it. Apparently once the in canister filter clogged up the canister, the vacuum would loose airflow and thus suction. Also the canister severely limited the the air flow even when clean, diminishing the performance fo the vacuum. A company like Kirby with a million and one attachments would surely have brought out a canister attachment for the vacuum if they thought it worthwhile.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
One of my customers beat up a kerby salesman so bad he got a brand new unit for $600. I hope the guy sold it at a loss because if there is really a $1200 commission on a kirby I am going to bludgeon the kirby salesman repeatedly with his overpriced, overweight vacuum.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Here are the real numbers from 3 years ago. The salesmen got their vacuum from a distributer for $750.00. They were encouraged to sell the vacuum and all of the bells whistles package with it for up to $2500.00. The distributer got the vacuum from Kirby at $250.00.. including the package of bells an whistles.

I'm sure those numbers have gone up a little, especielly with the new generation Kirby out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom